Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who is the First Girl To Inspire You In Some Way

The first girl to inspire me was Brigette Bardot when I was in my early teen's,
    Now she was a sex kitten I even had a post card of her picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

The first Woman to really inspire me was Sigourney Weaver. I saw Alien at around the age of 6 and it kick started my love for both Cinema and of her
    www.transpottingtalk.blogspot.co.uk < My lovely blog all about Trans issues and stuff
    Follow me on Twitter @Charlottewbuzz

Ms. Kathy Rigby, the gymnast.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I don't remember her name, she was in my 1st grade class, and a nearby neighbor.

What inspired me was seeing her and her younger brother playing, and she had dressed him in her clothes. I so wanted to change places with him.
    DonnaT

Erin Gray on Buck Rogers and Silver Spoons. Would also say Linda Carter on Wonder Woman.Just incredibly sexy women with great style and femininity.

For me it had to be Debbie Harry from the band "Blondie". Whenever I ran around with my friends, I thought of myself kind of like her as the only girl in the group. The only thing is that no one knew it but me.Blondie.jpg

For me it has to be Linda Carter aka Wonder Woman, one of my earliest memories
    was being at school and going behind a tree and spinning so I could change into Wonder Woman....

A) Wish that had worked

B) Wish it would work now LOL