Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Re)Discovering Bra

I'd go with Persephone's suggestions and maybe use a small tote bag. Girls with real boobs can stuff stuff in there if they like, but I'd worry about chafing my forms (maybe a loose bra would help?). And putting a cell phone in there doesn't sound very comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I regularly carry my cell phone tucked between my pocket bra (forms in the pocket) and my natural chest. If I am not expecting any phone calls or text messages, then it is in my purse, otherwise it works great and I never miss a call and the vibration .... well its a nice vibration!
    ... and that's a new take on "getting a buzz"!!
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 08-21-2014 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Reality Check
    My wife used to carry her cell phone in her bra but she got hot and sweated and ruined the cell phone so she doesn't do it any more. If your breasts are silicone, you don't have to worry about this.

I think a small purse or fanny pack is more practical.

I have posted on this thread. However, there are denim skirts that have pockets. The ones I have even have watch pockets on the right. When I go out in the morning to walk the dog I wear a denim skirt with pockets. I don't take my cell phone but I put poop bags in one of my back pockets, and keys and handkerchief in a front pocket.

Johanna Anna

Last night I was at Ihop having dinner fully dressed and when I got up to pay I reached in my pocket to get my money and the waitress told me I should put my cash in my bra. she said a lot of women do and if I was going to play the part I should play it all the way. She was very nice and accepting.

In all the years I've been married, 32 and counting, I have never seen my wife stuff "anything" in her bra. If she is doing something athletic she'll switch to a smaller purse or even a fanny pack.

I think you may need to rethink everything you're carrying. Do you really need to be holding your phone in your hand all the time? Keys can go on a wrist band as Persephone suggested. I've seen dispenses for "poop" bags that attach to a dog leash. I think you can lighten the load without having to resort to other locations.

Hmmm Might get interesting if yo put your phone in your bra , zi can imagine the looks one would get seemingly talking to their breast ,sorry everyone but it has been a long work day and this thread kinda hit me funny phylis

A black friend of ours once told us that she keeps her money in her bra when going home after dark. She called her bra "the First National Bank of Africa" -- we thought that was the funniest thing and still remember it.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Be careful if you work up a sweat your phone will be ruined and it is just the same as dropping it in a puddle.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Quote Originally Posted by HelenR2 View Post
    Sorry but there has never, ever, been a proven case of someone developing cancer through carrying a cellphone in their bra. You are more likely to die by a malfunction in a Star Trek transporter.
    Sorry Helen, but it's a microwave radio transmitter whose power increases the further it is from the nearest base station! I don't care whether it's been proven or not, I'm keeping that thing as far out of range of my ticker as I practically can. So my mobile is deformed NOT going into my bra!

Perhaps I may suggest a happy, (happier?), medium. By all means keep your cellphone close to you but take it out when making a call.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]