Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bra marks

I've had bra marks of a different sort. I am an active cyclist and runner and I wear a sportsbra under my shirts and cycling jerseys. By the middle of each summer I get tan lines from my bras. They are faint, but 8 hours in the sun on a bike every weekend takes its toll. No one has ever said anything, but the lines are there!

Silver Member
    And the answer is! Playboy used to tell their playmates not to wear a bra from when they got up until they had their photo shoot. Now they don't worry they photoshop everything. I wouldn't wear one after bedtime the night before. If you do you won't be the first time they have seen bra marks on a guy. Mine has suggested things that I could do to give me even more of a fem appearance. Although not bad, I have permanent bra lines from 50 years of wear. We were talking about fat one day and I said I would like to move what little I have up. She responded what size would you like to be.