Thread: Thank you ladies

Thank you ladies

I'm not on here nearly as much as I should be, but for the times I have been I find it appropriate to thank you girls for the wonderful support you've offered thanks girls!!

Thank you for sharing with us

You should try to get on more regularly. I am sure you have much to contribute and share that will only continue to make this forum a better place for all. Please don't be a stranger.
    You look so lovely in your avatar
    luv
    Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda L.; 08-09-2014 at 04:44 PM. Reason: got interupted before i could finish what i wanted to say

Yeah, maybe if you got on a little more, we could return the favor and thank you some, too.

Thanks for being here. Everyone's insights are helpful. It's good to have a lot of different inputs on issues.

Kate,
    You don't have to be here all the time, people accept that you can come by when it is convenient.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by cdkateinboston View Post
    I'm not on here nearly as much as I should be, but for the times I have been I find it appropriate to thank you girls for the wonderful support you've offered thanks girls!!
    This is a fun place to come for information and company. Is always nice to meet another who shares this with me, Kate and looking forward to reading about your experences.