Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just sayin

Scared, afraid, ashamed? If i could be totally open I don't think those feelings would exist.
    I would definitely still have a guy mode though. But I'm really unsure about the split, going on how I've been feeling lately, girl mode might be in the majority.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

I like being a guy and have no desire to be/act like/present as a female for any length of time. There are plenty of others that water here of similar attitude but they tend to be lurkers.

That's what I'm looking for the plenty who water here and lurk, let's hear from you if you exist please it's an open forum.
    Dale Earnhardt needed Rusty Wallace and Auburn needs Alabama so where are you?

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    would you still feel scared,....NO...im not scared at all ..except maybe of losing my job..
    afraid,... nah...
    ashamed....ashamed?? of what?? thats silly its 2014
    get butterflies ...those go away
    cry ? cry?? i still cry at sappy movies does that count?
    Would you still have a guy mode at all?...yea i would...having the best of both worlds is fun...

Enjoy the ride

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    would you still feel scared,....NO...im not scared at all ..except maybe of losing my job..
    afraid,... nah...
    ashamed....ashamed?? of what?? thats silly its 2014
    get butterflies ...those go away
    cry ? cry?? i still cry at sappy movies does that count?
    Would you still have a guy mode at all?...yea i would...having the best of both worlds is fun...

Enjoy the ride
    You must be super woman/man
    Last edited by Walkintallnheels; 08-11-2014 at 09:52 PM. Reason: wrong wording

Yes I would still have a male side because I like that side of myself but I would also enjoy my female side more often. I would enjoy being able to dress and present myself the way I want when I want, whether it be male or female.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Way too much hypothetical here to really know. But it's likely I'd get out a lot, make that a Whole Lot more often as Sarah in that world you propose. But there are things I do that would probably be better in guy mode, like most of the heavy yard work and some of my camping. Times like those would make a wig or long hair and makeup a real problem for me, so I'd dress for the occasion, or at least try.

Let me know when you find this place, I'll be right over.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.