Thread: Had A Wonderful Weekend Can;t Wait To Dress Again.

Had A Wonderful Weekend Can;t Wait To Dress Again.

I had an absolutely lovely time on Friday dressed en femme. I have not been able to dress for a whole month and was getting very frustrated. To compensate for lost time I wore three different outfits. My wardrobe consists of fairly inexpensive clothes at the moment to be honest but I make do with what I have. My first outfit was a pair of slacks with a green blouse with natural tights/pantyhose. I don't wear slacks much at all but it made a nice change. I then changed into one of my favourite skirts in beige with black zig zag stripes. Very girly very comfy and went well with the nude hosiery. I ended up wearing my favourite dress a brown glittery number with 20 denier black tights. I wear it at almost every dressing session but I love it to bits and makes me feel so feminine. When I am dressed as Nannette, I spend most of my time admiring myself in the mirror singing and dancing to songs by female ballad and torch singers. I love it. Can't think of anything more Womanly.

You actually went a whole month without dressing? I start going nuts after a few hours. Glad you were finally able to dress, and I'm glad you had fun with it.

Thanks Cynthia. I am starting to feel that way. Since Friday I haven't come down from cloud nine.