Thread: A really good feeling

Banned Read only

A really good feeling

A few months ago I came out of a store and next door was a PayLess shoe store so on a "why not" I went in the store, spoke to the sales woman that was in the store alone and I walked straight to the women's shoe section, picked out several pairs of heels, sat on the stool and started trying them on, this really felt good so I took it a little further and walked around the store in each pair. After about fifteen minutes she peeked around the isle and asked if I was finding everything O.K. and then left me alone. A couple of female customers came in and didn't even acknowledge I was there. Now does this feel good or what, trying on and walking around the store in women's heels and "no-problem from anyone". Ended up buying two pair, when I was paying at the register she couldn't have been more pleasant. A couple months later I went to the Shoe Warehouse, went straight to the women's section tried on several pairs of heels, walked around the store in them among the women shoppers, no looks, nothing said, everything went as smooth as silk, again bought two pair. The sales lady knew the size elevens were for me and everything went very relaxed and nice. It just felt sooooo nice trying on and walking in women's heels with women all around me in the store. Having mastered walking in heels at home just made my little walks through the store in heels smooth and graceful. Looking in the full length mirror wearing panties, hose and girl jeans and looking at the new pumps I was wearing and the feminine look I saw in the mirror was one great feeling. Not to many guys get to enjoy the thrill of buying pretty, sexy women's shoes.

Glad you had fun! I know the feeling well. This reminds me, I need a new pair of flats ...

I love trying on heels at Payless it is so relaxed and cheap, hmmm maybe I should stop in there today. You should stop putting ideas in my head xoxo
    Trying to find my way out of this PINK FOG

Banned Read only
    Deebra I had the same great experience ! I did some homework on the net and made a list so when I entered the store I knew what I wanted and roughly the cost. The SA was fantastic I did check with her if she minded selling me women's shoes to avoid any embarrassment. I picked out black patent court with 4" heels then noticed the same pair in red on the sale rack. I then asked to try some boots, I showed her my list and she picked out the most suitable ones ! So there I was in the ladies section, with the SA zipping me up in knee high, 4" heeled boots when we both became aware of a male shopper standing staring with his mouth wide open, the SA and I both burst out laughing.She then half teased me about some blue swirl shoes with 4" heels which I later went back and bought along with a pair of denim blue peep toed shoes with a 4" heel, she complemented me on how nice they looked and said how lucky I was to be able to wear them as she couldn't

The pics are on an old thread titled," Update to flowers for a lovely SA, " In the picture gallery.
    I gave it that title because she was so sweet I nearly went back with some flowers !

Cynthia has just reminded me that I need something with a lower heel, 4" heels and Dyson on the stairs are not a good combination, it's going to be the death of one of us !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-14-2014 at 08:26 AM.

Always nice when shopping is fun and low stress

The same thing happened to me a few days ago in Payless as well. Ended up buying a pair of 2" pumps and some flats. What fun! Good for you Deebra.

Erin

Dear Deebra, Enjoy your shopping. Good luck.