Thread: Update, just because

Update, just because

I've been away for the last week, and only following this forum on my phone. I was in Quebec City, on a bit (bit? a lot) of a gastronomic tour. The best food in Canada is there. I really needed some time away from my rural Ontario small town. I live in jeans, and tanks, as cows are my closest neighbors. In Quebec I had a lot of girls night out time. Remember how to walk in heels, and get out of a taxi in a dress. It was heaven. Didn't wear jeans all week. I was also curious to see if I was as invisible (I never say passing) in a more cosmopolitan setting. It seems I was. Not a single raised eyebrow. It was also strange getting used to being called madame, as I just got used to answering to ma'am. These French, you know. I had a wonderful time, and came back recharged.

25 days 'till my BA!! Yipes.

I really need to update my avatar, I have long hair now.

That's all folks!

Hi Paula,

I don't write a lot but I'm an avid follower of the forum. I noticed you had been absent. Sounds like you should put that on you list for an annual outing. Good way to keep your feminine skills in tact. Welcome back and good luck with the BA.

Susan in Phoenix (No it's not a dry heat, Its very humid)

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

The ease with which it all came back just helps prove you are on good path. Just think about all those new bras you can get in Sept or October.

Gold Member
    Those 25 days will be over quickly. Looking great in your avatar Paula! I don't think you are "invisible" because you that would infer no one would notice how good you look.