Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you clean the house in women's clothes as a compromise to the dressing

I do most of the house cleaning anyway, might as well do it dressed and feel good while doing it. Also I can reach higher in my heels and do a better job dusting the ceiling fans and changing light bulbs etc..
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Gold Member
    I have a maids dress, but I do not clean house in it as I might get it dirty.
    About 3 years ago, my wife became disabled, So I did all the house work
    because she could not. My wife did not mind when I would wear a bra and forms
    and maybe a dress or fem jeans to clean the house. It did make the job much
    more easer to do.
    Rader

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    No problem cleaning the house, in what ever I happen to be wearing.

OK, two things spring to mind;

1) I've got a mental image of Freddy Mercury in a video clip of one of Queens songs doing the vacuuming in drag.

2) You should be helping with the cleaning anyway.

but if you get to do it in heels, good for you. I'd be going for a full on 50's look myself.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Southern Gurl
    My wife loves for Rachel to show up and clean,dust and wax!!! What wife wouldn't?

Well I help clean the house anyway, but I when she's not around I love to put a dress and heels on and clean, vacuum or do dishes. May be a little sexist of me but when in drab I hate house work, but once dressed I truly enjoy it. Of coarse this is true of many activities.

Quote Originally Posted by lynn.crossdresser View Post
    I probably do about 80% of the housework and I do all the cooking whether I am dressed or not, I prefer to be femmed up but it is not always practical. Am I a rare one that actually enjoys cooking and doing housework in whatever mode?

Lynn
    No Ma'am, I also love to cook and Clean and tend to jump in and do it whatever I am wearing at the time
    . I will admit it does seem a bit more enjoyable when dressed tho.

Aspiring Member
    I live alone but the only time I feel up to doing housework dusting and running the vacuum is when I am dressed as a woman. I would say it goes back to when I was around ten and got caught borrowing some items out of my sister's bedroom. I was dressed as a little girl and taught to do the house work, once it was done I was told if they caught me again that I would be sent outside as a girl. I didn't bother her stuff for a good seven years or more then it all started back up again and I have been doing it off and on ever since then.

Did it for years. And still enjoy it as best I can but it is limited now due to back problems. As far as cooking goes, not so much. I seem to have a problem with stoves. But I'm hell on a grill, just can't grill or smoke that often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Would I
    I am already cooking and doing the laundry a little more and I may as well
    Be fitted for my maids uniform
    Just don't tell my wife
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

I already enjoy doing housework en femme. Its more enjoyable to me that way. My wife also allows me to give her massages dressed en femme.

Banned Read only
    I haven't done it any other way for over a year now.