Thread: Nice daytime surprise yesterday

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Nice daytime surprise yesterday

My GF does volunteer work for St. John Ambulance and most of the time, she helps out on the weekends. (In fact, it's during these long hours of volunteering that I most often do my dressing, otherwise it's when she is in bed.) Anyways, yesterday she had booked two events to volunteer at, one in the morning, and one in the afternoon. With an hour break in between. I didn't actually know that she would be coming home in between shifts. So, just as I was finishing up getting dressed, she comes home.

She then tells me that she's going to be working until midnight, but doesn't want to bring her car because she needs to return the ambulance and the equipment after the event. So, to get to the point, she wanted me to drive her to the event in about an hour. So she asks me, 'will you be done your hobby by then?'. I promptly said 'no, I'm just getting started'. Then she paused for a few seconds... before she had a chance to say anything else, I jump in with 'Well, if you have no problem with me driving you dressed like this, then yes, I will drive you'.

She thought about it for about 5 seconds. "Sure, just drop me off near the library". Which was about one block from where she needed to be.

For a brief moment, I thought to myself 'Do I really want to do this?....YES. I haven't been out during the day (even just in the car) in YEARS'.

So we get in the car, uneventful, no neighbors were outside when I got in the car (our driveway backs out onto the visitor parking lot, and it's very common to see people walking through, or kids playing). Nothing. As we are pulling out of the parking lot, she then says, 'I want to stop at McDonalds to pick up something to eat before I start the next shift'. I respond with, 'well, I'm not going through the drive-thru'. 'Yeah..that might be awkward, just park and I'll go in'.

We get to the lot, I found a spot near the back of the lot and parked. While waiting a mini van parks two spots over from me, and appeared to be in a similar situation. He pulls in, his wife (or whomever) gets out and heads into the restaurant. While I was sitting there, I took a quick glance over at the driver. I then realized that he was already looking at me (we made eye contact for a quick second). He was two spots over, on my right, and so had a clear sight line out of his window, straight into my car. Since minivans usually have a slightly higher seating position than cars, he probably was able to see from my head down to at least my hips.

Upon making eye contact, he made no obvious facial expressions, and after about 1 second, just looked away like he saw nothing unusual. I did pretty much the same. Then my GF gets back in the car, and we drive away. As I'm driving past the van, I look at him again. He made no glances toward me. So we left and I continued to drive to the library.

We get there, I drop her off, and then drive home. On the way there, I was relaxed, we were talking...I was calm. Once she got out of the car, however, I felt...different. Alone. And starting thinking more about the other drivers around me. But I didn't let it get to me, I was enjoying the experience. I just kept a smile on my face and went about my business.

Same as when we left, there was nobody around when I returned home...Perfect. All together, the whole trip only took about 30 minutes, but I felt so energized when I got home. Wow, I forgot how exciting something as trivial as driving a car (during the day) while dressed can be.
    Last edited by Tracy Hazel Lee; 08-17-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    That's a great little adventure and thank you for sharing. Imagine what the other CD must be thinking? Oh, I just can't get enough of the out all day dressed adventures. I love it how after a couple of hours you just forget you're dressed or you just don't care.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Great story, Tracy. Maybe that's how I'll get out for the first time...a little drive somewhere!

Fabulous story. I have not gone out completely en femme but am going out today with women's jeans, ankle boots and pantyhose underneath. One day, I will pluck up the courage to go all the way.

Sounds like a great outing! I'm still gathering the courage to go out again. It was so much fun the first time I did it.

Well done

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    With Your obvious skill at M/U & wardrobing, I have to believe You could walk that look anywhere anytime. Remember You have met the enemy and she is You ...

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What a great experience! Hope you get to do it again soon

Congratulations Tracy on your little adventure, and going out during the day, good on you.
    Love Adelaide
    Last edited by Melissa18; 08-17-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Sounds like a good time. I've never been out in the daytime.
    Angie

Tracy
    I can't believe you have to worry at all about going out, least of all in a car. In all the photos of you I've seen over the years, all I've ever seen is "female".
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Reality Check
    When other drivers look at you, do you think they see a woman or do you think they see a crossdresser?

I think as long as you're reasonably presentable, with a wig and without a beard or mustach, most folks will see you as a woman. Of course, without photos, it's hard to say for sure.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracy, You look to be a very beautiful young lady, and I'm sure that's what others see in person.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar
    Thank you for all the great, positive replies.

I agree that I always over-analyze,...need to stop worrying. It's something that I had built up to in my earlier years of getting out... But since I hadn't been out in such a long time, some of those irrational fears crept in again. That drive definitely helped kick them back down. :P

I just might have to do that again before the warm weather is gone. In fact yes, I will do that again before summer is over.

While I didn't take any pics that day (I don't know why I didn't, especially after having such fun drive), I plan to snap a few pics the next time I wear that dress.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Tracy Hazel Lee; 08-18-2014 at 10:26 AM.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

That moment when he looks at you, you don't know what his reaction will be, but you react as if there is nothing unusual going on and he looks away.That is SO familiar. It reminds me of why I love driving around en femme.

Tracy, congrats on the adventure. Looking like you do I'm sure the guy in the car was just staring at a beautiful woman. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about your next time out.

Careful I bite <3
    I think you could have even done the McD's drive through unless your a serious regular there. They're in so much of a rush, and generally see so much that little phases them. At best you'd be a story when they go home, without easily identifying you. I can't blame your wife for asking you to drop her off a few blocks down. Too many people that know or may meet you with her, and especially recognize the car can cause issues if staying in the closet to the general public is the goal.

Either way big step your SO took as well so I applaud her as well!