Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another high heel thread (sheesh)

Banned Read only

Another high heel thread (sheesh)

speaking through the haze of my addiction do You all prefer single sole non-platform heels or platform. The picture below is the pair i am coveting now. i do have a pair of platforms but only wear them when playing at Hollywood and Vine
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heck, any high heel looks go to me. Just wish i could wear them more often, but due to my arthritis and recent surgeries, my heel wearing days are numbered. The red ones look heavenly.

Hi Hun...Don't personally like platforms...but LOVE the red shoes in your pic.!!!
    Nikki. xx

I dont like huge platform heels, I much more prefer like the red ones in the picture or sandals with at least a 4.5" heel ... but I would wear any type of heel as long as it is sexy!
    MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN!

What Me Worry
    I don't like platform shoes I am too tall but they do look good on others I have seen.Would like to find a nice pair of wedges though.

girl next door
    OMG, I'm salivating over those red heels.

What was the question?

Oh yeah. I feel I'm tall enough at a full 6' with heels, so I've never tried platforms. That's not to say I never will.

Hugs,

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Red face Cdtv

I love my five inch heels more than any other it just makes my legs look better I've tried a pair of 6 inch heels and I couldn't even walk those red heels in your pic are very hot!!! ERIKA1963
    Last edited by cderika; 01-20-2006 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Ann
    I don't like platform shoes I am too tall but they do look good on others I have seen.Would like to find a nice pair of wedges though.
    I'm with you. I love wedgie sandals and espadrilles
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

red heels

I just love the red heels in your pix. I am a big fan of heels the higher the beter I always say.
    Red is my favorite color. I have one pair of 6 inch and one at almost 7. I may be extra tall but do I ever feel sexy. Heels just trip my trigger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

heels

5 inch pumps,,, sooooooooooo hard to beat

I guess I'm old fashioned. I like non-platform shoes. I personally see what platforms add beside height.

Smile

hi gurls love the red heels in your pic. iam already tall enough at 6'1" with out heels so platforms are out . i wear my heels everyday love them

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar
    Non-platforms for me.......love high heels without the need to embelish the soles.......and I want those red ones too.......they're gorgeous
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

No platforms for me, thank you. I'm just not 20 years old anymore, I guess. They're just too over-the-top for me. I like a regular high heel, sensible and pretty, a shoe that any woman would wear. I'm guessing platforms would draw a lot of attention to them, anyway.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I wear non platform 4" heels. Love your red ones.

Hi
    I actually prefer flats cause of my height but saying that have a look in boutique shopping thread you will see the new heeled boots I've just bought 1 hour ago.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

First of I love the red shoes!

I've tried both non-platform and platform shoes. And I'd have to go with the non-platform shoes. Not just because i stand a staggering 6'2" in flats but I find I pass better with the non-platform.... and i don't feel like I'm on stilts

no platforms for me ether, 6,9inches in my heels!!!!!!!!
    love those red heels, and the question we all want to know where did you get those killer heels from??? off the net?????????????
    WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those red heels are gorgeous! Very nice heels. Red is a great color too, but they would look wonderful in any color... I'm not one for platform shoes...but I do enjoy high heels...have several pair and love all of them...

I look good in any heel I put on 2", 4", 5", 6" etc. but I do love my 6" platforms most of all.

I prefer platforms actually, the higher the better. Of course, I'm only 5'8" so I guess I can get away with a bit more before my head collides with the ceiling. Right now, all I really own is my sister's old 3" throw-aways, from browsing sites like snaz75, I think I'm falling in favor of 6 inch platforms as 'the perfect shoe' although I have my eyes on a pair of 8 1/2 inchers there too.

I'm not a fan of platforms.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I have never tried platforms but I'd love to give them a walk. Those red high heels are my thing, they look fabulous, and I can imagine how sexy they would feel on my feet, and as I'm only 5' 7" they would give me some extra height.

No platform heels yet maybe be in the near future!

ditto on either heel height

For me it depends on the outfit ,or the mood but I do prefer platforms ,because the ball of my foot hurts in non platform ,and balance as well is an issue but I do like non platforms dont get me wrong . I own 2 in through 7 in ,and I,m 6 ft tall .