Thread: Crossdress in Bangkok

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crossdress in Bangkok

Hi, making a change to my post here, guess few have tried.

I am a closet crossdresser. I was to Thailand on vacation this summer, but did not dress up. I did visit a Beauty Salon, where they did put on wig, makeup and paint my nails. But before returning to hotel I did remove all the makeup.

After seeing how friendly the Thai are to crossdressing, I am thinking about trying to stay a few days dressed like woman. My plan is to first visit a Beauty Salon, like I did this year, but that I instead of wig, can get female hair cut, maybe using extensions.

I wonder if others have tried simelar, do you have positive experience, or negative. Is it smart to ask hotel first if its ok, or is better to rent a appartment?

In my mind there are thousands of reason not to do it... but same time want to experience it.
    Last edited by susannma; 08-18-2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: No reply, changed topic a little.