Thread: how to achieve my dream

how to achieve my dream

hi I think people don't like to read a lot so I try to keep my question short and neat. Thank you.

I am male, 30-yr-old with fat waist (38 inch) and weak arm (28cm). I am 174cm tall and 75kg. I always envy of the real woman with big tits and great body and I always want to have body like them. I have been doing biceps dumbbells workout in these months in order to achieve bigger arms and eating less at night to reduce belly. I think I still have room to do something more but I don't know what I can do. Very honestly, I am not working for muscles or six-pack-abs. I am working for a body like woman.

1. Is there any suggestion?

In fact I always want to have myself locked in T-shape chastity belt, but you know, but I don't want to buy one until my waist is reduced to a desirable size.

2. What is the best / optimized waist size for a male cross dresser?

3. I know we can't lose fat for any particular part of our body. But is there any secret recipe or method to shape oneself in the direction of a woman?

Thank you

Hi Kenny,

Interesting questions... my answers:

1. Stop doing bicep work.. you may have noticed most women have slim arms..? You're part way there... Instead, cycle lots - plenty of bicycles in China, no...? Cycling will burn fat, build trim legs, enhance bottom, slim waist... and core muscle exercises... others here recommend yoga - seems like a good idea...

2. 28" if you can manage it...

3. No secret recipe... Careful exercise... careful eating... keep working at it...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Second the yoga. And stick to cardio, no weights. The limiting factor is the width of your pelvis. Cant go smaller than the bone will allow. So just do cardio to burn the fat.

Simple answer, it is cheap and easy - running. Stick on a pair of runners and run out the door. try to stick to cross country and other softer terrains at first to avoid shin splints.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    1. Stop doing bicep work.. you may have noticed most women have slim arms..? You're part way there... Instead, cycle lots - plenty of bicycles in China, no...? Cycling will burn fat, build trim legs, enhance bottom, slim waist... and core muscle exercises... others here recommend yoga - seems like a good idea...

Katey x
    hi, I want to refer to your answer 1
    Yes, I know many women have slim arm. But the circumference of my (upper) arm is only 28cm. I observe a lot of sexy women with great body, they don't necessassarily have slim arm . (I don't mean they are big). I recently experience latex vacbed and my friend took pic for me. I can see my arm is very much out of proportion. The arm is just too thin. OK, afterall, I think a lot of sexy woman with great body has upper arm size larger than 28cm. Isn't it?

another thing is - is running/cycling which one is better? I don't have a bike but if cycling is much better than running I think I will try cycling

Quote Originally Posted by Clodagh View Post
    Simple answer, it is cheap and easy - running. Stick on a pair of runners and run out the door. try to stick to cross country and other softer terrains at first to avoid shin splints.
    Sorry , ''. try to stick to cross country and other softer terrains at first to avoid shin splints.'''<<< TOO difficult English. I don't understand. English my 2rd language
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-19-2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks

Banned Read only
    Kenny walking my dog twice a day does it for me !
    Waist size maybe about 30", so you're not doing too bad ! Don't worry about your arms try and get the rest of you body sorted first, then see how your arms compare in shape !

Clodagh I hated cross country running at school, couldn't get a rhythm much preferred road running !!

Just keep exercising, Kenny. You are correct. Running is ideal. And your stomach muscles are mainly used for breathing--inflating your lungs. You must breath strongly as you exercise.

Its easier to just eat less. Skip one meal per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Kenny walking my dog twice a day does it for me !
    Waist size maybe about 30", so you're not doing too bad ! Don't worry about your arms try and get the rest of you body sorted first, then see how your arms compare in shape !

Clodagh I hated cross country running at school, couldn't get a rhythm much preferred road running !!
    I've been doing workout with my dumbbells for my bicep and triceps for weeks and it's starting to see result, my arm is getting arm. I could agree with katey888 that a sexy woman doesn't need a big arm but I'm worried that it's hard to reduce the thigh, because I have to walk a lot every day. I want a more proportional body. A lot of big girls could be sexy too with big arm and thigh right? (as long as they look proportional) Now I look like shit. I hate the whole shape of my body.