Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife steal your clothing?

Very rarely but it has happened (I only get her stuff if she has changed sizes)

Gone to live my life
    Hi Allison,

My wife and I share certain clothing items (tops) as we fit the same size and shoes (both a size 8). However we cannot share pants, shorts or skirts as we are different sizes (more specifically different proportions). The closet is a joint closet for both of us.

Hugs

Isha

Yes, jewelry, makeup, shoes, blouses, panties, etc.
    One time we were at a party, me in drab, and she whispered in my ear "are you wearing panty hose?" (she knows I under dress). I said yes why? She told me "I just got a run in mine, take them off and give them to me".
    Stephanie

Reality Check
    Since my wife and I share the same money, she can't really "steal" anything from me. We often shop together and decide when we get home who gets what. She is welcome to wear my clothes and I am welcome to wear hers.

My wife and I share shoes. My daughter borrows a lot of my jewelry/ clothes

No, never "steal". My wife and I are about the same size, so occasionally she'll borrow an item of mine, but she always asks first. I've also lent my daughter lipstick on occasion.

OH! I so wish Ms. would borrow something in my girly storage. It would be a signal of acceptance--just a miniscule bit, but so enormous to me. Shoes--wrong size. Dresses--close, bit still wrong size. I thought she might have to borrow some earrings, as maybe her piercings had closed up--but no--she wore her pierced earrings last week. Wigs? Surely one of my 12 wigs would come to her rescue on a bad hair day. She uses my electric drill without asking, though.
    Actually my adult daughter borrowed my femmy reading glasses 6 months ago; I don't know if she ever wore them. She never returned them--so far.

My GF doesn't "steal" my stuff but if she borrows it, she gives me a quarter. Just kidding.MY GF's style is casual to moderate, so she rarely uses my stuff. In fact sometimes she will order bras and if she doesn't like them when they come on gives them to me. When that happens I have to get out the bigger breast forms as she is bustier than me for sure.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    OH! I so wish Ms. would borrow something in my girly storage. It would be a signal of acceptance--just a miniscule bit, but so enormous to me. Shoes--wrong size. Dresses--close, bit still wrong size. I thought she might have to borrow some earrings, as maybe her piercings had closed up--but no--she wore her pierced earrings last week. Wigs? Surely one of my 12 wigs would come to her rescue on a bad hair day. She uses my electric drill without asking, though.
    Actually my adult daughter borrowed my femmy reading glasses 6 months ago; I don't know if she ever wore them. She never returned them--so far.
    I once bought my wife a set of tools because she would never put mine back. She promptly returned them to the store and got herself some jewelry.

My wife and I can share some bottoms skirts, shorts, capris and most pants. She is 1 size smaller in tops and dresses. We do borrow jewelry as well but typically not make-up.

As she paid for them all you could hardly call it stealing. She hasn't taken anything of a girly nature yet, mainly because I don't have much. But I have casual female clothes which she wears all the time and some of my t shirts and male hoodies etc. Socks too but as they are women's socks.

Once she wears it I seem to lose it. Recently I put on a t shirt which she wore a lot. It's male. When I walked downstairs I was met by my five year old who said: 'Why are you wearing Mammy's t shirt?' 'No' I said 'It's really mine' 'No it's not and anyway it doesn't suit you.'

So I changed.

Stephanie, I am glad I finished swallowing my drink before I read your response because I would have been wearing it for sure. It is so nice to hear about spouses that accept and even go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    Yes, jewelry, makeup, shoes, blouses, panties, etc.
    One time we were at a party, me in drab, and she whispered in my ear "are you wearing panty hose?" (she knows I under dress). I said yes why? She told me "I just got a run in mine, take them off and give them to me".
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Hi Allison,
    in reply to your question no she doesn't . But as we are the same dress size does sometimes borrow them, especially if she is going out with the girls, she will come down dressed ready to go out, I will see what she has got on and say " Is that mine ?" but on the other hand I will also borrow hers, so its equal really, it can be a problem if we are sorting out the underwear she will pick up a pair of panties and say are these yours.

My SO is a totally different size than me so the only things she asks to borrow is some jewelry or a pair of pantyhose. Matter of fact, last time we went shopping I suggested that we buy her some and her reply was "why? you have 10 unopened boxes and you can't wear them all at once can you?" lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yes....but it is never considered as a 'steal', more like when she see's something she like or needs she will borrow it typically permanently. Best described as "What's hers is hers, but what I have is shared. She is more than happy now for me to be the source of makeup!

Yess !!!!
    I just want to be a pretty girl!

My SO likes to use the 'borrow'.
    No closet is big enough!

Thats funny ,my X-wife did the same thing LoL

I often desired to borrow her clothes. She had a great fashion style. She died in 2002 at age 55.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Hi All, Yes I am one of the lucky ones. My wife an I are the same size in cloths and shoes. I do have better fashion sense .If we are shopping an we see an out fit or some thing we both like we buy two. We like going out as sisters. One time we were shopping in Beals here in Florida, I was in drab an a women walk up too us an asked my wife if she could rent me???? We look at her an she said that she had been watching us an loved the way we were in all the depts looking an buying. She said only why are we buying two of certain items , I told her i was a C D and that we like too go out as sister with the same cloths . She turned to my wife an asked her were she could find a guy like me. We laugh an it did make our day.

My S.O.and I are different sizes. However, if we see something that we both like... we get one for each of us, in the appropriate size...... Works well...

Junior Member raven_crossdresser's Avatar
    We share whatever we can...

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Yes, my SO borrows my stuff, and that's okay with me.
    But I never borrow any of her stuff, and that's okay with her.

My wife has never seen my clothes, jewelry or any of my girl stuff (unless she snooped).

But even if she had seen my clothes, she wouldn't borrow them. First of all, we have completely different styles. One of the benefits of my wife not seeing my clothes is that she can't complain about how they look on me.

As far as sizing goes, my bottoms are much smaller than hers; I wouldn't think she could get into mine. In tops, we are a lot closer in size, but I still think mine would be too small. I could probably borrow her tops, because they may only be a size larger.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Gold Member
    My ex used to borrow my tops quite often. Not bottoms cause her butt was a lot bigger. Not makeup cause I wear darker shades.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.