Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you think our pics is the gallery are used for?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I find it rather reaffirming and flattering. Until their dick pics start coming my way. Then they're blocked!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Isha - behave!. As far as I am concerned, I couldn'y give a toss. Pun intended. If we put our pictures on here, they are open to any form of usage. So, as someone said about floating boats.......

By the way, have you heard the best joke to come out of the Edinburgh Festival this year?

I decided to get rid of my vacuum cleaner - it just gathers dust.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Well it is always a risk we take posting our pictures here. But there is a layer of security at least. I have not problem with someone enjoying my pictures, am rather flattered if they do, but would rather it be done in the context of this site. And I am a big voyeur and love seeing all the beautiful girls here. I love seeing how you put together outfits, love the pictures of girls out and about. So I am guilty as charged.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have seen images of myself on other sites but never "hey look its a tranny".
    I guess I must have passed or they have bad eyesight.
    One pic was from a ladies clothing site in a thread about body shapes and what jeans to wear if you have a pear shape.
    I thought it was a great pic because my butt and hip padding happened to be perfect that day LOL.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Wow...clothing site! That's like a Huge compliment!

...It would be to me...lol!

You folks may not be aware.
    Google recently integrated 'Search by Image' into it's engine.
    Where you can enter an image (Either by url or upload from your PC) and it will find places on the web where the image is used.
    I caught out a guy on a chat site the other night using a stolen picture.

If you use chrome browser you can even add the 'search by image' function to the context menu on right clicks while over an image.

Here is the main page
    http://www.google.com/insidesearch/f...chbyimage.html

Here is the extension
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hrome-ntp-icon
    Samantha -x-

well I'm the same feeling as Jennifer, if they do then they need to get out more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    If anyone is getting excited over me, they have set the bar way too low!