Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I get the impression that the majority on this forum think that only women can wear dresses. It seems that in order to go out in the world passing is a must. This says to me that you must be a woman, look like a woman and act like a woman when in female clothes. To be a crossdresser surely one has to be a male in female clothes, or vice versa, so why is passing so important? Is it to hide one's identity or not to scare the population?
    For me, I am not vouching for anyone else but I want to look like a woman. I want to act like a woman and I want to be perceived as a woman. I want to pass so that I am also treated like a woman. I went to the movies the other day, when I gave my ticket stub to the guy at the entrance he casually looked away and held onto it for a really long time before he gave it back to me and told me which theater. At first I was a little miffed that kind of thing doesn't happen to me in male mode, I am very much an alpha. Then I realized he was treating me like he would any (hopefully) attractive woman and I was very flattered. When I dress to go out I want to be a woman so I dress and act like one.

I agree. For myself it is all the way. I can not see the point of anything less, if did not have. to work i would be full time. l have read a lot of posts and I would say that everyone is similar but different. ♥ jean

The trill of wearing ladies clothing, for me, far out distances the "passability" threshold. I pass much less than 50% of the time.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member
    When dressed as a woman, I want to look, act and be a woman. Like my costume characters, I want to become the person I am dressed as.

I also want to pass as good as possible. I do make a good woman when dressed.

Basically when dressed, I am not recognizable as my male self.