Thread: First time out in public to the park

First time out in public to the park

I did it!! My cross-dreaming turned out into a real cross-dress filled day today out and about. I was off from work and my wife was at work, so I finally set out on a sexy, girly adventure.

The day before, I pretty much removed all hair on my body and legs, left it on my forearms as it's pretty light. The feeling of shaved legs is just omg!! I slipped on a sweet striped casual dress, above-the-knee length, slik thong,platform sandals, brushed my wig-hair, did some basic makeup, and even accessorized with some bracelets and a handbag around my neck.

All dolled up and nervous, I hopped in my car and headed for the public park. It felt pretty sexy even driving cross dressed,lol. I arrived at the park, and I was relieved that there weren't much people. So feeling pretty confident, I think definitely 'passable,' I mustered up the courage to get out of my vehicle, put my girly sunglasses on, and started strutting on the pavement with my platforms, just like a girl would.

The feeling was surreal! I felt that I transcended reality and morphed into a woman. I was feeling the airy breeze under my dress and the sunlight hitting me from above. I mimicked a woman as much as I can, walking gracefully and upright with a cute smile.

There was really no one that I ran into close by, as it was a pretty big park. Some people and cars were scattered around, but I'm pretty sure when I walked close to the playground some mommies were looking at me from distance. I felt so nervous yet so excited. I sat down on a bench facing the tennis courts and crossed my sexy smooth legs, took my phone out of my purse, and just pretended I was doing something. I was actually looking at the reflection on the phone admiring myself.

After 10 minutes sitting down and enjoying, I walked to the bathrooms and entered the woman's bathroom, first time in my life. Thrilling! I hung around a bit in there, admired my self in the mirror. No other woman were in there, hehe. So In the end, I walked to my car and there were a couple of vehicles that passed close to me, but I was afraid to look in them to see a reaction and just strutted on to my car.

So that's it! What an exciting day. It was quite amazing. Thanks for reading.

Radina, what a thrill your adventure must have been! Like many others here I'm a private cross dresser and underdresser so I'll just say more power to you. If I were 40 years younger I'd look more feminine and would be out for "a walk in the park" too.

Glad things went so well

I love it! What a thrill, I can't wait to do it myself again.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Radina sounds like a fun time, it is great getting out enfem. I did experience a couple of times and it was wonderful. Have a great one

Always Stephanie Now! Stephanie Sometimes's Avatar
    Hi Radina,
    Congratulations on getting out! It’s exhilarating to get out in public and express your inner person as so many here have been fortunate to discover. I don’t really recommend hanging around public parks however as they are frequently inhabited by undercover police officers (vice squad usually and primarily looking for sex offenders). Even though you are not doing anything wrong or illegal you might invite suspicion and scrutiny from them especially when going into the women’s restroom. Parks are probably ok if they are really crowded with people and you don’t actively avoid them as that appears more natural than a lone figure. Maybe surprisingly, but crowds are really the safest place to CD.

So this is just a suggestion to be careful choosing your venue when you go out and not to discourage you at all! Thanks for sharing your adventure.

Hugs,
    Stephanie
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller (The Open Door)

"I give her my heart but she wanted my soul...But don't think twice, it's all right" Bob Dylan (1963)

Good for you! I haven't been out en femme as much lately, but wish I could. I can't pass as easily and do not feel comfortably being in public looking obviously crossdressed, but that's my own issue. Yes, shaved legs and a short sundress feel great, especially on a warm semi-humid summer night on a bicycle or car with the top down...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you!
    Parks are a good place to go as long as its daylight hours with people around.

Darlin,
    You opening post struck a cord with me, it was so moving. I love to read stories such as yours. Oh how I love living as a girl 24/7. Love & Best Wishes !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    The first time going "out" is a big deal. Congratulations on overcoming the gravity of the front door. But a word of advice, don't hang around in ladies restrooms. Take care of your business and get out. Women don't hang around in women's restrooms.

Hi Radina
    Sounds like you had a great experience. Some good advice in the previous posts re venue and public toilets. The main thing is though that you did it and enjoyed it. You will now have the courage to go further.
    The feeling of a breeze around the legs when wearing a skirt is quite wonderful.
    Cheers
    Amanda

I always love hearing "first time out and about" stories! I can feel the adrenaline through the screen!

Glad you had a great time!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Platinum Member
    Hi Ridana, That was great and I'm guessing that that will be the first of many trips to the park.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congratulations on what had to be an exhilarating experience

Sounds like you had a great time. Congratulations! I've found that the more interaction I have with other people, the more fun it is. Next time try something different, and spread yourself around a bit!

I'm not too paranoid of a person, I thought the park was a great way to get the 'feel' of going public without diving right in between the crowds. I would've chickened out like that. It was nice and peaceful for me. Ok I guess I shouldn't of spent too much time in woman's room but I'll know for next time. Thanks for the comments and replies, I enjoyed reading them. Next time I can do this will probably be a long time from now, sadly.

Congratulations, Radina! Thank you for sharing your story with us, and good luck to you on your future outings!
    Di

Gone to live my life
    Hi Radina,

Congrats on your first walk in the daylight. It only gets easier from this point. However, as others have said WRT to the "ladies room" get in, do your thing and get out is very sage advice.

Hugs

Isha

Reality Check
    Parks are fine but look around at how women in the park dress and dress like them. And don't hang around in the restroom. If you must go, go in, do your business (sitting down), wash up and leave.

There is something marvelously satisfying about feeling the warmth of the sun and the gentle breezes that always were there when en homme, but have special significance when dressed en femme. The memories of our many "firsts" will stay with us for life. I'm glad that this "first" will be remembered as a wonderful time.

Best wishes
    MsVal