Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: first time in public not to good

Platinum Member
    Nothing wrong with jumping in the deep end. Everyone feels self conscious their first few (dozen) times out. Next time you'll be just a bit more at ease.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    good on ya Carrie!
    You have broken the ice, and survived.
    The rest will be easier, just dont get to sure of your self. always check and recheck those tiny details
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Reality Check
    Reading between the lines, are you saying your skirt fell down?

One of the reasons females can wear skirts without a belt is they have hips. Bigger than what you have. If you want to go out in public and have people believe you are a female (and not have your skirt fall off), consider padded panties or seperate hip pads.

Aside from that, I hope you had a good time and get to do it again soon.

Along with developing your makeup skills and wardrobe, you have to develop a sense of humor about these things. This being your first, it might take a while before you can laugh about it. The more experience you have, the more this kind of thing will happen, and the quicker you'll get over it. I've been doing this for a long time. If it happened to me, I would have been laughing about it before I got the car door open!

Don't worry about it. One day I was sitting in Jimmy Johns, there was a lady ordering food and as she stood there, her slip totally fell down around her ankles. She very quickly scooped it up off of the floor and draped it over her arm. Wardrobe malfunctions happen to everyone at one time or another.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Malfunctions with clothes happens a lot and I'll bet nobody if any saw what happened.Fix it and go on like nothing happened.

Our first camping trip was a total disaster. We did NOTHING right. We did, however realize that those were correctable errors that we would not repeat the next time.

Two tents, two folding campers later, and now on our second trailer, I can't even remember what those initial errors were. (written while sitting in a campground)

Best wishes
    MsVal