Thread: This reality is getting real.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar

This reality is getting real.

I know my reality. I am a transexual who accepted and worked with my surroundings to keep family in my life as the main emphasis.

My family now knows, and is totally accepting and wanting me to be happy as a woman.

My wife has grown to accept and love me as a person that she wants to be happy, hence our wonderful Saturday out in Chicago last weekend. She is supportive of me being on HRT, and accepting of the body changes. She knows how I hate to shave, and insisted, yes insisted. that I start electrolysis, so I am going to schedule that.

And today she read something about SCC. After discussing, she felt I should go now and not wait for future events, which could be bad just as easily as they could be good.

So, I am now going to SCC in two weeks.

At 68 years of age, things are happening that I wished would, but never believed could happen.

Where this will go i have no idea, but I still intend to keep family intact. It may be possible, I have hope that even this late in life wonderful things can happen.

Hugs to all,

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations on many things in this post!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    You have an exceptional wife who obviously loves you a lot
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Congratulations. I hope it continues to go well for you.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

Gold Member
    You choose to love a beautiful lady. That is no surprise to me since you were doing the choosing. I am happy for you Barbara. It is great to be able to do what fills your soul and with someone you cherish. Have a great trip!

Banned Read only
    Congratulations Barbara! When it works, it works.

Aspiring Member
    That's good stuff. Good luck going forward but i am not sure you need it!!
    Professional thread killer.

Congratulations and good luck going forward Barbara.

Stephania

Barbara, it's always good to hear a story of loving relationships that can withstand major changes, Good luck in the future, my prayers go with you!

Hugs Bria

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    So happy for you, Barbara!

Barbara
    Congratulations! You give me hope. I too am trying to keep my family intact. So far we have made it, with some ups and downs. My wife went with me to my laser consultation last week. I am out everywhere except work. Please keep sharing your story!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Congratulations Barbara!

I am also blessed to have a wonderful wife who even suggested my going on M2F HRT. We are now like two peas in a pod with our close relationship. Before she contemplated leaving me.

She does tease me from time to time about my developing breasts but it is in good fun.

Johanna Anna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him