Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone's wife dress as a male also sometimes?

I'm the one with gender issues. My wife doesn't so she dresses as she desires.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Tracy, there is a difference between annoyance and anger.

I get that you have issues which are not resolved in your current situation. My wife is a sexual abuse survivor. TONS of issues which have nothing to do with desire or commitment.

You (I think) want *acceptance*, and you are angry that you don't have that, yes?

PM, me sweetie!

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Tracy, you're obviously very frustrated with your relationship. People don't know well how to communicate their emotions, even though some psychologists figured it out 50 years ago and wrote widely about it. Active listening is the first thing to start with and then I-messages. Active listening is reflecting back what someone's emotion seems to be when they're upset etc. An I-message is telling others your emotion when you're upset, what the emotion is about, and what tangible effect the cause of the emotion has on you.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Not our thing. Besides, I buy most of her clothes for her so she can look as beautiful clothed as she does naked.

Sometimes while doing yard work on colder days she would wear my flannel shirt.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar
    If I offended anybody with my obvious 'bashing'. I apologize. This is the last time you will ever have to read anything like that from me. I can agree that it's not exactly 'fair' to be bashing someone that can not defend themselves. But trust me when I say, there is nothing 'fair' about the way I am treated at home. She gets to push all my buttons knowing that I can't do a thing about it. Anybody that gets pleasure out of doing something like that (in my books) is evil, and undeserving of anything fair.

I'm not looking for 'acceptance'. I already have as much freedom to dress as I want. And surprisingly so, my dressing activities are very seldom the reason we fight (almost never actually). In fact, it's most commonly when we are arguing about something else (something FAR MORE trivial), she likes to throw in jabs about my dressing. So, I'm not actually 'looking' for anything. I'm just tired of the abuse, and needed to vent.

As far as the communication thing goes? I have no issues communicating with anyone else in my life. As I already mentioned, there is something broken in between her ears and her brain. You could be communicating as clearly and calmly as possible, and with no malicious intent, but she will still find a way to spin it around and make it negative. This, is the number one reason why we argue. The smallest, most insignificant details can totally set her off. And there are no separate increments in between silence, and rage. From zero to all out WAR in 0.5 seconds. And the most frustrating part of all this is, there is never any warning.

SO...as I said....I will never speak of these things on here again. (Unless it's something positive)
    Last edited by Tracy Hazel Lee; 08-22-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

The question was Does your SO crossdress" Not does she wear jeans and men's shirts. Wearing men's clothing to APPEAR male is the question. Most women have or do wear clothing from the men's department or their spouses closet. Answer the question without bashing how women look or whining about women in flannels shirts etc. Get it? Got it? Good. (This thread is riding a thin line with the fighting here)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Copy that...
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

That, Tracy, is called an abusive relationship. You are being emotionally abused.

I've been there myself. I know that I wasn't a saint in what I said either. I also know that not being perfect yourself doesn't mean you just have to sit there and take it.

I hope you get out, as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Hazel Lee View Post

Even if she ticked all the 'girly' boxes on my list, that wouldn't change the fact that she is hateful, and psychotic. Did you miss the part about the continuous hate I get from her? The fact that she thinks my friends are bunch of a-holes? The fact that nothing I do is good enough, or I get yelled at about something nearly every day? And she is unwilling to accept that it's her over-exaggerated, violent, and explosive reactions to everything that causes 95% of our conflicts. And they can happen AT ANY TIME.
    Tracy, for your own well-being and sanity, you need to/must remove yourself from this toxic relationship that, inevitably, is causing emotional anxiety for your son. Clearly, a first step is to have some heart-to-heart talks with your family and close friends and gently out yourself to them. You may find that your mother, especially, will be a strong source of support, along with your sister(s) - your Dad and brothers maybe not so much. Then you really need to see a good domestic relations attorney to ensure that you will have reasonable visitation with your son...after you have moved out of the marital home. The bottom line is that you need to muster the courage to make the break and rebuild your life. It sounds like you're in a depressive cycle that could end very badly unless you make the change.

Best wishes to you, Jennifer
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

Silver Member
    No - my wife loves to dress girly, girly. Whe dress, she enjoys "helping me' with my clothes, make-up and hair.

Nope! We have worn the same Halloween costume to bed tho

Thanks for the support people... I truly appreciate it.

I have already (mentally) made the executive decision to get out. But until I am truly ready to make the move, I'm going to act like nothing is out of the ordinary. If I make any hints at my desire to separate, things will get unbearably bad (yes, even worse than it already is). I have only mentioned my plans to people I completely trust. And they will not say a word to anyone until the time is right. They all have personal accounts of her outbreaks and unjustified behaviour (the recent birthday fiasco was the final slap in the face, of which everybody was made aware), so I am pretty confident that my friends and family will go to war with me if it comes down to it.

Thanks again.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

I had a gf who dressed in male attire a few times while I dressed en femme. We found it sexy to push the gender envelope a bit.

We took some drives and brief walks but never really came across others during our explorations. I went all out, she wore one of my suits, ties etc...great memories!

Not in a strict sense of the word, but I love teasing her about being a cross dresser as she loves wearing my T-shirts to bed as a night shirt