Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone else here go out at night or early a.m. hours solely to be noticed?

A big yes mirima bath at 9 prpare all
    The things in 1 bag , go out at 10 still no makeup on then go to my friends house hen get my makeup done or transform if you will den walk the streets at 12 until 3 lot if good and bad experience but definitely worth it

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    The only possible end to your silly game is a slab at the morgue. What do you think, everyone out there is playing games? What you going to do if a van pulls-up and three guys jump out with guns and knives?
    Ain’t worth it. Why not just sit at home and play Russian Roulette by yourself?
    If you want to dress trashy, that’s fine. It just happens to be my favorite look, too, but I do so at clubs and Gay bars, where it’s a whole lot safer than what you’re doing.
    Want to get noticed? Do a good job on your makeup and go to the mall. I’ve gotten a lot of looks at the mall dressed in slacks, which I notice and which turns me on.
    But doing what you’re doing is a one-way ticket to nowhere.
    Stop being self-centered and stupid: use your brain.
    Post like this really upsets me. Look, it’s dangerous enough out there without making it more so on purpose.
    If you use your common sense you can go out and have a good time, a SAFE good time.
    Stay safe and have fun.

I've always had an exhibition streak since my earliest days of dressing, so I understand the thrill, but I cringe to think of some of the risks I've taken that I wouldn't dare repeat these days. Some One was watching over me, I think. If it is important to you to continue indulging this kink, allow me to suggest that you seek a more controlled environment. Most lgbt clubs are pretty accepting of sexy attire and behavior as long as you don't take it too far. Just be careful coming and going. Another idea would be finding an AVS in your area that might be tolerant of such antics. I think as your femininity evolves you will tire of the sleaziness of such a venue, but it is a much safer environment than the streets. Again, just be careful coming and going.

What can I say

I still need the rush of "live theater" now and then. Last night this was a chilly outfit at 45 degrees, but I had to take a walk on ladies night. What's the worst that could happen? (kidding)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I agree with you Allie ! Going out alone at night as this person is doing is just asking for trouble ....

One of the first things I noticed on this site was the pretty obvious exhibitionism of a lot of the members, so I believe that it's a major component of why you do this; thrill seeking is also one.
    I don't know your age, and risk taking and exploring what you can do without injury to yourself (and, I hope, others) is a part of youth, but if you're on the street at 1:00 AM dressed like a hooker, especially in 45 degree weather, the expectations of those who see you are pretty obvious,.
    If you must do this, confine yourself to clubs or other public venues for safety's sake and wear a longer coat on your way to and from. Don't worry, there still will be thrilling times heading your way.
    I spent 20 years of my life working as a professional musician and night is home to me, but it is necessary to have superb night vision and hearing, plus incredible intuition and eyes in the back of your head to be able to own the night. It can be done, but you are assuming greater risk for bodily harm which should only be taken if there is no viable alternative.
    I've been there and done that, have several drawers full of t-shirts, and am talking to you like a mother would.
    Be safe.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I tend to go out at night. That said it is usually to a gay bar where a girl my size doesn't have to put up with a lot of crap. I get read very easily. The ultimate rush for me is going out in the daylight. I have done that twice. It was better than any drug. My background tends to lend itself to situation awareness. Even dressed my head is up and on a swivel. That is something that was ingrained in me during training. Be careful at what you do and where you go. Never take totally unnecessary risks both with the unruly types or the police. Have 3 plans of action for the situation you put yourself in. I see to many people both guys and girls oblivious to their surroundings.

Banned Read only
    In my small city there are some main drags (no pun intended) that have signs posted to warn ladies of the night to stay out. If the woman has been found guilty of soliciting she is warned to keep out of some areas. Yes, there are actually official keep out of the area signs. It does not stop them. Of course, many of them look exactly like you in the pictures. Honey, you'll be getting a ride to the city jail. I would love to be a fly on the wall as you explain like the others girls that you were just out for a leisurely stroll at 1 PM. Of course, those drags are well traveled so I don't think you'd get rolled. However, on some of the side streets?? Well, some guys do not want to pay for a woman's service, Shall we say a freebie?

Me? yes, I have taken a walk in a residential area where there is no traffic. I do not go out at 1 AM. I wear a conservative outfit an office worker would wear. A knee length dress. I borrow my wife's raincoat and take an umbrella because I tend to take those walks in the gently falling rain. The umbrella is really a nice shield for my manly face. In those early fall and winter evenings there is foot traffic. So, I cross to the other side of the street.

Do I want to attract undo attention? Nope! You look like a street walker. I try to portray myself as a woman coming home from work. My thrill is to feel the cool air caressing my legs and hipping the skirt of my dress. In my state the laws protect gays, lesbians, transgenders and cross dressers. I may dress as I like. However, dressing like a hooker makes you look like a hooker. And, if you're attracting the same attention a hooker wants to attract... well, you may bear the unintended consequences of your actions.

Be safe, don't be sorry.

And, if you do get arrested what will your wife thinks if you're name appear in the paper. In my grandparents little town in upstate New York, your name even appears in the newspaper for getting a ticket for failing to stop at a stop sign. Darn, would the newspaper have a field day with your booking photo.

Quite a few years ago, before I was able to go out in open public places ( malls, bars, restaurants ) I was very scared to let anyone she me close up for way to many years. I would drive on the interstate and give the truckers a nice little show. You know, skirt pulled up showing my stocking, garters and panties. Sometimes topless with a pretty lacy bar. The reason I would have fun with the truckers was 1) If need I could always out run them 2) Most of them always enjoyed the show. Close enough to see but far enough not to know I wasn't what they thought. They would get so worked up at the site of girl being sexual through the window while moving at 60 to 70 miles per hour. Fun days. I really enjoyed the attention.

Not crazy. Sounds like you get turned on doing this but as most have said here that is very risky. You have to be careful where you go, especially at night, especially in poorly lighted areas and then by yourself. I've read too many accounts of TG people suffering harassment or much worse. There is almost always a few people looking to cause trouble. If you must continue doing this I would suggest carrying some kind of concealed weapon.