Thread: Looking for crossdresser for talk and advises.

Looking for crossdresser for talk and advises.

Hello,feel free to contact me and speak to me.I am crossdressing college boy 20 years old and i love to crossdress when i am home alone,but i can not crossdress anymore because my parents caught me and took my female clothes and jewelry and heels from me and they keep locking up their bedroom when i am home alone and took my credit card with them so i can not buy more.Need help? And kids in frond of my building got me crossdressed outside when i was in walk on streets.i live in Croatia,city of Rijeka!

You will need 10 posts before anyone can private message you my friend. Take care.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Allen, It really sounds like you are between a rock and a hard place.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There are plenty of people that would be happy to talk with you here once you post 10 replies. I'm sorry to hear about your current situation. Hope to talk to with you.

You can turn shorts into a skirt by cutting the seam between the legs.

You can wear a long shirt like a dress and wear a belt up high on your waist. It makes you look like you have bigger hips and a bust.

You can wear a scarf or some cloth like a scarf to look girly.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"