Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why It's SO HARD To Purge...

My last purge was abut 39 years ago -- before I started going out with my wife-to-be. Looking back, I did purges because I didn't know any better; the only advice I had at that time was from my mom, who told me in high school that I would never attract a woman who knew my secret. That absolutely turned out not to be the case -- but it did keep me lonely for several years.
    My career is in retailing but my soul is in writing

I no longer look at it as purging and had no regrets because I donated my clothing to the Salvation Army or Rescue Mission. Besides, much of the clothing went out of style, wore out or I gained or loss a dress size then and again.

I'm a crossdresser and always will be. I did purge a few time befor my wife knew. And now she knows I will never purge again.
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think u have to realize that sometimes your thots can be unrealistic, Kate.

1. That purging will cure your crossdressing. Unless everything u own is crap and doesn't fit, don't do it!

2. That any woman u imagine marrying will want anything to do with your "hobby". Much less will wear Kate's clothes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The urge to purge is a big problem for any cd. Gosh I wish I had the prom dress and human hair wig my counselor convinced me to get rid of.
    Think of the big expense it will take to replace those treasured Katy items.
    Why not just lock Kate's girly things in a big storage box. Lock it tight and throw away the key. Then become a better Christian.
    Next year--you will--know what to do. And if you need a crowbar to break into the box--so be it.