Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ginger or Mary Ann?

Mary Ann, easy to get ready.

Ginger for sure...the dress, the voice..those lips...

I would have to go with Mary Ann, she is sweet country girl, and is a really live girl all the way around.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

MARY ANN, I could be me without all the flash.

I'm another Mary Ann fan. I always thought Dawn Wells was "girl next door" cute.

Mrs. Howell, It's all about the money!

Ginger because I always loved how glamorous she looked and wanted to be her as a kid growing up on reruns on nickatnite. That and we have matching names duh :P
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I had to Google Ginger and Mary Ann because Gilligan's Island never really made it across the Atlantic for some reason.

But I am Mary Ann. I could never aspire to be Ginger. I'm definitely the girl next door. Actually in truth I'm closer to being Velma Dinkley from Scooby Do, the cartoon version not the movie. I even tended to dress like her at times! Polo necks and pleated skirts. Not only was I a closet crossdresser I was a closet nerdy girl!

I watched Gilligans Island often back in the day. Definitely Ginger. I'm all about the glam.

Ginger! Look at my red hair!
    Suzanne

Mary Ann for sure if I had to choose to be one or the other. But somedays I feel like ginger, but most days I look like one of those island natives that has lived too long in the jungle LOL

Mary Ann. She wasn't a player, she was honest and I appreciate honesty in people. She also wasn't afraid of work, which goes miles in my book. If I had to choose it would be Mary Ann in a nanosecond.

And Dawn Wells was Miss Nevada in 1960, did anyone else know that?

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Silver Member
    If I had to choose, Ginger... but really I'd like to be Mrs. Howell (interestingly, I thought I was going to be the only one to say that.) Loved those dresses, her hairdo, pearls and white gloves she wore.

Ah, but the best part about it is that you DON'T have to choose! I think both are equally hot. But I'll bet Mrs Howell was quite skilled in certain things, or else how did she land Mr Howell? Like one older widow I spoke with, who implied that the way she got her rich husband was by being very, very willing and talented in intimate skills. Didn't expand on that comment, though. I can only wonder.......
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Mrs. Howell. She was rich and looks can't buy money
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

But money can buy looks. I voted that Lovely Howell was my choice. In real lige Natalie Schafer, who played Lovely, was over the age of 60 when the producton of Gilligan began in 1965. Actually she was 65 when the program premiered.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 08-25-2014 at 07:00 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Would have to say Mary Ann. As someone who desires a woman to be my partner and to portray. Ginger always seemed to think of herself. All her wardrobe would be dry clean only. Ehh!!! Takes enough time getting in and out of womens clothing.

My vote is mary ann , cute ,perky yet not so attention getting as gingerbesides I have always liked the tomboy look
    thanks phylis

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Mary Anne, she seem more sympathetic.

Silver Member
    Definitely Ginger.

But Gilligan and the Skipper cross dressed in style. I think the Professor did too.

Mary Ann!

Mary Ann. I was madly in love with her but. I like the down home look on a beautiful girl. Mary Ann would clean very well.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Ginger because of the number outfits that I would get to wear.
    I don't know why I like it, but I'm glad I do!

Ginger. She was epitome of femininity. She wore tight fitting gowns and her hair was perfectly kept and she was so shapely. Mary Ann was a favorite. One of my favorites was when Mary Ann had amnesia and she thought she was Ginger.

Mary Ann. She's more attractive in every way.