Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Owning your man card

I think someone made a mistake on mine...it just says "Human Being".
    No mistake, it's the 21st century!
    man/woman 'card's?? why even discuss something that is re-enforcing 20th cent. gender stereotypes?

Also, I can say from many conversations with GGs when out & about, it takes real balls to step out in a dress!

Best,
    Mrs. Wedge

Aspiring Member
    I think I am very fortunate to have had great opportunities over the past few years to really think about where I am and where I am going. I own my "man card" and yet I am at peace with the fact that I tuck it away every so often (no pun intended) and wear things that would not be approved of as "man wear". But I am in a very different spot than many on this board it seems. I do not consider myself a women in a mans body. I am me, and I love the look and the feel of my nylons and heels and all the other distinctly female things I own. Yet I am still a man..........

Seems odd doesn't it????

Gone to live my life
    Moderators . . . It appears that the intent of my threat which was meant to be fun has been misinterpreted due to my poor ability to express what I was trying to convey . . . please close this thread . . . I apologize for the trouble this has caused.

To all who have replied I thank-you for your comments no reflection on you . . . all my bad.

Hugs

Isha