Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Closet dressing oops..

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I used to live in an apartment that the ONLY time I would have the curtains and blinds open was when I was dressed. I lived in that apartment for a couple of years and enjoyed it very much. If I didn't feel like dressing I just kept the blinds down.
    No parading around, just acted and dressed as a normal girl would.
    The mirror on my dressing table looked into the bedroom of a girl that lived in the next building over, and I spent enjoyable hours doing my makeup wearing just my bra, garter belt and stockings with a see-through gown.
    Miss that apartment.

I was floating in the pool today, wearing my blue bikini, when I noticed two men on the roof next door.
    I am sure they saw me.
    Oh, well...

ResizeSelfie 2.JPG
    Cara

I agree with the others Gail, if they saw they probably thought it was a woman on your patio.

Congratulations Tina! Good for you, confidence is a huge thing.