Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closet dressing oops..

Closet dressing oops..

Still a closet dresser although I live alone, I dress when I'm home. well had some issues with new cell phone and was on the phone on hold. cell reception isn't great inside my apartment so I stepped out on my back patio forgetting I was in dress. heels pants and blouse. finished up my business on the phone and realized a few apartments around me could see me if they looked out their windows. quickly rushed in and closed the blinds feeling exposed. but good in away.

99 out of 100 people will see you and not realize that you are are presenting as your original gender. Don't worry about it.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 08-23-2014 at 11:09 PM.

A few year ago I went out one sunny Summer morning to move the sprinklers, I was enfemme, but with my head wigless. Darlin, please don't be concerned about it. Love, Hugs, & Best Wishes !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Hi Gail
    I wondered who that was on your balcony (lol)
    That would have certainly been an " Oh crap!" moment
    Luv
    Amanda

Hi Gail
    I read this a bit differently, it tells me that you are very comfortable in what you had on, so it felt right to go out!
    So what are you waiting for, I think Gail is ready to make her debut!
    Hugs Adelaide

I did something similar yesterday. The trash needed to go out ...I walked out to the dumpster half way back I realized how I dressed, OMG. After I thought about it for a minute it really felt good. I was proud of myself, to some extent Ive become comfortable .

Congratulations Wanda,

I know that one day. I'll absent mindedly answer a knock on the door when dressed. Just hope it's a stranger!

Wanda you go girl!

Ex prisoner in paradise CostaRicaRachel's Avatar
    I own a small hotel in Costa Rica. About 5 times, I've had knocks at the door, I immediately change into drab and
    go out, but I forget I am wearing lipstick and earings. I've walked around the hotel for an hour or so until someone
    mentions the lipstick or I look in a mirror. Once an employee mentioned the lipstick, once a customer. I still
    don't know what they think. Once I was speaking with a group of regular customers, they said nothing, I go
    into my room and see I'm wearing lipstick and earings. Each time I remove them and pretend it never happened.
    What else can you do.

This is going to seem unbelievable, but it just happened, I'm at work, I have.a bit of down Time and I'm browsing CDers.com on my iPad, with the the site logo clearly visible. In walks one of my staff, and I'm sure he has seen the page that I'm viewing? He didn't say anynthing and he had to have seen the logo it. And I'm very much in closet ,in very male centric industry.

Hugs Adelaide

Reality Check
    If you had a wig on, people probably just saw a woman standing on the patio. If you were wearing woman's clothing but no wig (and short or no hair) they probably figured they were looking at a crossdresser.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Gail,

I would not worry too much about it as most people would probably look out, see a woman (on quick inspection) and go back to their business.

Hugs

Isha

I wouldn't worry. Last week I went to Sears at the mall to return an item and got stuck in returns for about 40 minutes before I realized I was still wearing my capris and flats. I'd noticed some people staring but hadn't noticed why. Nobody said anything or freaked out so I just continued my shopping and left after buying some cute new sandals.

Lol. I did the opposite the other day. I went outside to move my dustbin, (trash can). My neighbours son was there with some of his friends and for a second I thought I was dressed. I froze, briefly, before I remembered I was in male mode and was able to carry on. I was also a bit shocked how much and how instantly this upset me, especially because I intend to start fully dressing inside and outside my home soon. I hope this doesn't signify that I am just not ready to do that yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Hi Gail, Just be thankful that the door didn't lock you out.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

This past Saturday evening I went out on my back porch with a cup of coffee and my I pad. I was wearing a black short sleeve bodysuit with bra and forms underneath and thank God, a pair of shorts. Well as I am engrossed in reading the latest posts, I hear a couple of female voices. So I look up to see neighbors from the house behind mine walking their dog and heading in my direction seeming to be looking directly at me. Now I am behind a screen that doesn't give much privacy, if any and they were some 20-25 yards away, so not sure what they saw. But it sure looked like they were trying to get closer to be sure of what they were seeing.
    Also, about a week ago I was fully dressed wig to heels at about 3am and decided to go out front for a smoke (don't even smoke, only to give me a reason to go outside). As I step out the front door, thru the darkness I can see the silhouette of a person standing in the street right in front of my house and front door, so I quickly spun around and went back in. I would imagine whoever got a quick eye full. Just hope it wasn't a neighbor, especially the new neighbors.
    So now I wonder if neighbors know, but funny thing is it doesn't really bother me if they do.

Tina
    Last edited by Tina955; 08-26-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Spelling

Aspiring Member
    I also live alone but still in the closet, I have venture out a dew times for a drive but mostly just dress around the house. I will go out with some lingerie under my male clothes and have worn woman's jeans while going out.
    A couple of my female neighbors have seen me completely dressed as a woman, one woman slammed her front door when she seen me as a woman. The other just took her time looking at me, but neither one have said anything. I'm sure they do things that I don't agree with but I don't say anything about it.
    I hope to oil the hinges on my closet door and start going out as a woman. I would really like to go shopping as one and to a club as one. Maybe I can find an understanding woman to enjoy this part of me with.

I know that this isn't on the same level as a lot of you, but I love to wear a little eye makeup, around the house (mascara and eyeliner.) Realized that I'd forgotten a couple of ingredients for the dinner that I was preparing, so I thoughtlessly rushed out the door, to grab a few groceries. It wasn't until I got back in my car (after my shopping was finished) that I looked into the rearview mirror and realized that I'd completely forgotten to remove it. It got me to thinking, that not a single person or reaction, while in the store, tipped me off, so why would I worry about doing it again, intentionally? I've been selectively going out that way, fairly regularly, ever since. I think my next step (no pun intended) will be women's shoes.

this happened to me about a month ago! when I dress I take a lot of selfies. (a LOT of selfies.) I'm a smoker and so I went on the back porch (I tend to hug closer to the door until the sun goes down a little lower. and I don't have a fence of any sort, whatsoever.) anyway, I went out for a smoke and I was a little intoxicated and sitting at my porch table, completely lost in "selfie-ing," when out of the corner of my eye I see a fellow cutting through my yard. but before I knew it he was gone. I just remember thinking "Oh &%*^!" hahaha. I have no idea who he was or where he lived or how much of a look he got at me. hoping he just thought I was some lady taking stupid pictures of herself. but oh well, I guess, right?

Had a knock on the door in the morning. wasn't expecting anyone so i was in dress. quick strip and drab change.. was phone company with the wrong address to fix someones internet.. I'm not a make wearer so I don't have to worry about that..

If any one saw "you" fully dressed, they would most likely thought there was some gal on the balcony.

Last Monday I went bowling with dangling earrings on. Luckily, as I got out of my car I felt them as I moved my head. A few people know Beverly, but I don't want my all male bowling league to know about her.
    My shaved legs and painted toes have been spotted by others tho.

My dad caught me a few months ago with my painted toes out. His response: "Boy, what is wrong with your toes?" I mumbled a reply that it had something to do with Halloween before rushing to put socks and shoes on. Every time he comes over, I have socks on. Frustrating.

Banned Read only
    Well, at least the know you are not gay. You had a cute woman over.