Thread: Went out for the first time in a long time!

Red face Went out for the first time in a long time!

Last weekend I went to Charlotte NC for the pride parade with a few friends had the best time I've had in a long time. How it all began was an old friend hit me up on facebook and said she was coming down to Charlotte and wanted to get together some time that weekend. I said sure we could do something, then comes Friday and she texts me that it is pride weekend in charlotte this weekend and asked if I wanted to go, I said absolutely.

Then she goes on to tell me that her sister, also down this way, is dating a trans male (F2M). I was shocked by this news cause as long as I've known her and her family, since I was 5yo, they always seemed more the conservative type of people. So she asked if i wanted to go with them to the pride parade.

So I packed a bag of everything I needed to go from John to Jess. When we got there I asked them if they would mind if I went in fem, kinda of a dumb question to as a trans if I could but I always ask anyone I go anywhere with. They said "absolutely we want you do be yourself". With a giant smile on my face me friend showed me the bathroom where I could change and dolled up.

Now this was the first time my friend has seen me in fem and I was extremely nervous. I walked down the stairs and asked "how do I look" they all said "fabulous". Then after we talked a little while they said that my friends mom and dad were going to be there also, I kinda panicked. I have known these people my whole life as John, They were like a second family to me when I was growing up.

So we got to charlotte and walked around a bit saw all the stands and waited for the parade to start. While we were walking around my friends mom and dad showed up and were waiting at the spot we had "saved" for the parade. So we walked up there and I said hi to them both and the first thing the mom said to me was "you look so pretty". I was so happy that they accepted me for who I am.

Needless to say I had the best time I have had in a long time. I hope to see them all again soon!

She sounds like a great friend

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess, That's how real friends treat friends.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's so nice.

Now they are REAL friends! I am glad you had such a great time
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

some day I can only dream that someone says that to me...
    CONGRATS!!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Sounds like an amazing day!

Thanks for the replies, Yea they are great friends it was great for them to finally meet the real me