Thread: Food Shopping

Food Shopping

Hello All. A first for me, I did this weeks food shopping while dressed! 40 Minutes in the store, up and down every aisle. I know I was found out by some but no big deal. One guy, I swear had to check me out four times. lol I should have given him a wink...but that would have been weird...haha

If you'd given him a wink, he probably would have asked for your phone number! Just because someone is checking you out doesn't mean you've been made.

Cynthia, thanks for the compliment but I'm married and don't need some strange guy asking for my number. lol

I probably would have said: "Take a picture, it lasts longer."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Did you remember the eggs, though? No point in going to the store if you didn't get anything done.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Platinum Member
    Sounds like you had a great introduction to grocery shopping en femme. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Babbs, Maybe he thought that he was checking out a lovely lady.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

During 2014 I have done almost all of my grocery shopping en femme. For me the process of grocery shopping is the same whether en femme or en drab. When grocery shopping en femme I tend to be dressed in a skirt, top and flats. I want to look nice yet not appear to be to dressed up.

Hi Babbs,
    I have had that experience recently but not dressed , seems a regimen of meds the dr has on has made the girls start to grow ,the shirt I was wearing was a size smaller so the girls were noticeable!! this guy did a few double takes and followed me in the store a bit on the outside it was oh oh ! but on th einside I was going whee! and like you I too am married might be a bit awkward at home when all the guys start calling! LOL
    phylis anne

My favorite activities in which to engage while dressed en femme are the most mundane, such as grocery shopping. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbs View Post
    Hello All. A first for me, I did this weeks food shopping while dressed! 40 Minutes in the store, up and down every aisle. I know I was found out by some but no big deal. One guy, I swear had to check me out four times. lol I should have given him a wink...but that would have been weird...haha
    I'm curious as to what you were wearing. I always grocery shop dressed, as most women are dressed casually so I wear a bright pastel colored polo loose over GV Amanda jeans and either Clark's or SoftWalk clogs with a 2" heel. I've been letting my hair grow so it now completely covers my ears, but no makeup on these shopping trips. I'm not trying to pass. It just makes me feel good.

Sounds like fun, I normally just nod and smile, although I do often chat with strangers at the check out
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

The last time that I shopped for groceries was in a major chain store. I was spending 4 days fulltime.
    I wore faded jeans, open-toe sandals, long sleeve top...very casual.
    I learned a long time ago not to concern myself about being outed or read or whatever...I just go about my business.
    In the store, no one paid me any attention. That familiar term 'forget that I'm dressed' always applies as I get into shopping and I'm not concerned about the other shoppers around me.
    At the checkout, no hassles, a friendly smile and a 'please come again' as I push my cart out the exit.

There is so much fun an validation when out and about.
    "Missed it by that much!"

this is what I was wearing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for starting this thread, Babbs. I always do the shopping, but have never done it dressed before. But I woke up this morning and thought to heck with it, I'm putting on a skirt. No make-up, no wig, just a comfy denim skirt and appropriate top. I won't be going to our local supermarket, 7 minutes away, because I'm not out to my neighbors yet, but the next town down, 10 minutes away, and it'll just be strangers. Will probably use the self-checkout, but hey, it's a start:-)

You look fab by the way!

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

Congratulations! Sounds like a great time out.

First off Babbs YOU look fantastic, no wonder the guy was checking you out.

My wife and I go shopping every Saturday, and though she is OK with my dressing around the house, she has been reluctant to be with me out dressed. I do under dress and try to be as femme as possible. Before we leave the house we have inspection to see if I am within her tolerances. She wasn't like this before her stroke 2 years ago, I'm just glad to have her alive, we've been married for 29years.

Wow Maguerite, I'm married 29 years today...Wish I could tell my wife about my dressing...maybe some day.

I quite like grocery shopping femme you get the odd look...but with fatties and a work dress I look like any woman shopping after work

Wait...... Guys checking you out? Guys calling the house? Some girls have all the luck!!

Love,
    Lexi V.

Very cool outing. That is something that I have never done.

Do what I did today, confront the three women sniggering at me behind my back...
    Walk past a ouple of time and then turn round suddenly.
    I asked what was so amusing and they said my boots.
    That was not the only issue, because I was dressed stylishly it apparently was not appropriate for my age.

My reply was it is Halloween so you may all as well ride your brooms home now.
    With a joking smile of course.
    We all got off the ferry then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was at the grocery store myself last Friday night..shopping for a dinner party my wife and I were having on Saturday. I was wearing a long black dress tan heels, wig,makeup,the works. I may have looked a little over dressed for for the time of day. It all went fine. I got the long, puzzled look from a guy and then another very friendly, knowing look from a nice looking young woman who unfortunately seemed to be in a hurry. It was fun. As always.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Isn't it incredible that doing something so mundane dressed could be so much fun. After 40 years of dressing I just shopped for the first time dressed 2 weeks ago as I mentioned in my 20th Anniversary thread. I was dressed in my nursing uniform which you would think would make me stick out like a sore thumb. In reality I blended in with the population of shoppers like any other working woman who has to work and fill the frig. as well. Men can be soo demanding. It was just great. So, I know now why so many girls here like doing the simple things all femmie. After all, it cannot always be dinner and dancing.