Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this ever happened to anyone here?

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

I was caught twice wearing panties by the same female co-worker. the first time she seen them all she said was pretty panties. The second time she seen me wearing panties she started laughing. She then pulled hers up from her waist and showed me we were wearing the same pantie,same pattern,same brand.
    Now what are the odds that a woman who see's a guy wearing the same pantie as her showing the guy her pantie. I also liked that she said that maybe she has been working with me too long or the other way. The next day she asked me what color I was wearing. LMPCAO! Oh if your wondering what LMPCAO means it means Laughing My Pantie Covered *ss Off.

No, I am usually to careful to let that happen.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like she feels comfortable around you and has no issues with, or possibly likes the fact that you wear panties. Also sounds like you need to...
    a. find panties that dont stick out of your pants,
    b. find pants that cover your butt better, or
    c. tuck in your shirt or wear a longer one.

My question is if she can see them then how many others can see them also? Also if you don't want folks to know do what Andy66 said.

Usually, if a woman started laughing at me wearing panties, it's a bad sign, but her showing you that she was wearing matching ones? I'd take that as a positive. But do see about covering them up. Not everyone is going to be cool with it.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Wow that is simply incredible what were the chances of that happening. Too cool

Wardrobe travesties aside, it sounds like she's into you. Maybe you should ask her out if the two of you are single.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Can't say I've had that happen, but during a lower chest ultrasound, I had to unexpectedly turn to my side and pull my pants partially down, so the lace waistband of my panties was exposed. The ultrasound tech at the VA was very professional and told me she wore the same panties, and we had a brief (no pun intended) conversation about different brands and how they fit. We both prefer JMS nylon briefs, apparently.

Silver Member
    She should know better than to make such comments in the workplace... if a man made such comments to a female co-worker about her underwear, I guarantee he'd be fired for sexual harassment!

Banned Read only
    Joan S.,
    Incidents like this just show CDing can have fun moments ! Don't take it too far and let her make fun of you in front of other staff, otherwise she'll spoil the moment !

Nope never had a female co-worker who wanted to discuss my panties.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Taking off my sweater at work one day briefly revealed the waist band of my pantyhose to a female coworker. There was a sharp intake of breath but never anything else and her attitude towards me never changed.

Angela xx

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    She should know better than to make such comments in the workplace... if a man made such comments to a female co-worker about her underwear, I guarantee he'd be fired for sexual harassment!
    My thoughts exactly.

Better make sure that you remain on good terms with this female co-worker, otherwise this could turn real ugly, real fast...

Never happened to me as I'm closeted as one can get. Were I not and these comments were made at the bowling alley, at the gym, or whatever I wouldn't worry. At work? Too much risk in that.

Never happened to me as I say no to crack. Nobody knows what I'm wearing.

Lady By Choice
    Leslie Langford's Avatar Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Better make sure that you remain on good terms with this female co-worker, otherwise this could turn real ugly, real fast...

We get along really well. I can make her laugh if she ever needs one. So yes we do get along really well. I work with mainly women at work.

Banned Read only
    I would tell her I truly appreciated that she didn't make fun of me or broadcast it to all my coworkers.

I think all your coworkers now know you have on panties and what color!

My wife doesn't even comment on my panties.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

<shocked expression>
    A proper lady never shows her undergarments.

Or maybe now that you know what kind of panties she likes........buy her some. Maybe she would reciprocate?

Junior Member Kimberly Michelle's Avatar
    Over the last 10+ years, I have been caught many times by a female co worker with my panties showing, sometimes even the outline of my bra. It's all good though as she is my SO and we live and work together!!! If anyone else has ever noticed (which I am sure has happened somewhere along the line) it has never been brought to my attention.

Somewhere in my mind's ear I'm hearing Beavis say something like "....(insert grunting noises he makes) he said panties".

Seriously, even if you are out (and for your sake, I hope you are), it doesn't take much effort to have some decorum. Really, there is no reason on the planet for anyone you are not intimate with to have any clue as to what kind of undies you are wearing, unless you enjoy the fact that everyone knows you are wearing panties.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I have a fear of being caught by my co workers I once had my zipper down and my coworker told me I almost had a heart attack good thing I wasn't wearing my bight hot pink panties that day!

Maybe I should try asking my male co workers what colour panties there wearing. I will start off with showing my pinkies first. By the way I work in construction with all guys, so I believe that would be interesting.