Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife or so know you're here?

Platinum Member
    Hi Lena, My DA/DT wife don't what to know.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    I have not told my wife about this forum. There are things posted here that I would rather her not read.

My wife knows I am on the forum. She has read a few threads trying to understand CD...and me...a bit better. I encouraged her to join but English is not her first language, and she said she would be embarrassed by making mistakes in her writing.

If a Mod reads this, I would encourage you to consider broadening your potential membership by allowing language specific threads, especially Spanish as the US population will very soon reach a population of 20% Hispanic origin. I understand those sections would be more difficult to moderate but I'm sure you could find Mods for the most popular languages.

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    My wife does not know, however I wouldn't have an issue if she were to read my posts. I would be hesitant for her regularly visit the forum, because as Krisi said above... there are conversations or topics I would rather her not see. I wouldn't want her to lump all CDs together as a collective and think we're all this way or the other..

The last secret I had from My SO was my dressing so, Yes, she knows I am on the forum. I share some posts with her and sometimes some pictures if I think she may find them interesting (only in the sections she could see if she joined) but she doesn't have any desire to join her self.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

And you haven't invited your accepting partner here *why*?

Participation here would be a benefit for both of you, sweetie!

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I have not told my SO about the forum. As a new member, wanted to feel it out first. I believe she would actually join, because she would probably like to have other opinions and knowledge of the forum to discuss the topics she may not yet feel comfortable asking me. She has been supportive of my activities around the house.
    The little time I have been here, I have become more accepting of my own behavior. Went to work last night to deliver a schedule in shorts, after shaving my legs just hours before. Much to my wifes surprise. Thinking that I will tell her about the forum to explain why I have a little more confidence about things like this.
    Also I can't stand facebook. So to tell her I won't do facebook, but will chat/ post with people I don't even know may come as a large surprise.

My wife does not anything about this part of me
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Oh, yes, indeed. After my disclosure nearly a year ago we went through a rough patch that resulted in a completely open and honest relationship.

My wife is my best friend, my ally, my personal cheerleader. She is aware of this forum and although she is not interested in logging in, she is interested in the articles I read to her and my responses.

I was reading to her as we ate breakfast this morning.
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    I told my GF six months into our now over seven year relationship. She created an account here in late October of '07, posted six times within less than a month, and hasn't visited since. Although she was warmly welcomed and received lots of supportive posts, she is decidedly unaccepting. She knows I CD frequently (we don't live together) and I've been en femme in her presence just twice in all that time. She tried, is uncomfortable with it, and just wishes I wouldn't crossdress at all.

She knows I really enjoy this site, reading far more posts than I reply to. I tell her about some of the threads in which I've posted if I think she'd be interested in hearing them; this'll probably be one of those. I'm totally an open book with her, and she understands that I'll most likely continue CD'ing throughout my lifetime. So I would say she's at least tolerant, or we wouldn't still be a couple. I do enjoy spending time with her, although it's always in "guy" mode... were she amenable to embracing all of me, a marriage proposal would most likely be in the offing... she knows that, so now it's her call. We'll see...

My SO is sitting about 5 feet away as I type.
    She is also a member and when I came out to her I asked her to come here and read the posts so we could have more information to add to our talks about this.
    She is free to read everything I post and also what ever anyone else posts. If she finds something particularly interesting or confusing then we take the time to talk about it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have shown this site to my wife and I think that she has lurked some but not joined. Frequently I will show here a thread that I think is interesting or will tickle her funny bone, or show her some pictures. I think that the forum has helped her understand to some extent that which we do.Hugs, Bria

I've shown my wife the site, and suggested that she join, but I don't think she's interested.

My wife doesn't know the vivacious, feminine, facsimile that I try to be exists at all...

I expect she would find this all rather odd, but it would be interesting to one day just to randomly show it to her as a guest and see if she recognised anyone...

...or perhaps not...

I wouldn't hide it from her if she knew...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Unfortunately, no! I'm not married, but do have a girlfriend, and it's never gone well when I've made my revelation. Like many others, the best I've ever achieved, in "Quasi acceptance."

Yes, my SO knows I'm here. She knows my username and if she wants she can read anything I post, I have no problems with it.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I have mentioned this site to my SO. She has never asked more about it. Being in a DADT relationship, I will leave it up to her if she wants more information about this site. I have shared with her some diet tips that I found here and we have both been benefiting from them. I did tell her where I found out about those tips, and she seemed ok with it. I often share the Jokes I find here with the entire family.

Banned Read only
    My wife joined a couple of years ago. She reads the posts from time to time and we talk about some of them occasionally. She does post, but not terribly often. She has great sensitivity for the Human Condition and I think some of the posts worry her a bit as when people are having a hard time. Every now and then I will point out something that I wrote, but I don't know if she makes a point to go looking for things. But, whatever I write would be the same whether she is here or not.

Yes, I no longer minimize or bring up another window if Anne comes in when I'm on this site .. usually get a bit of a sigh and/ or roll of the eyes, nothing worse :-)
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Mine knows I come here, she is a member too but not very active. She told me she was happy i told her as it wasn't like i was sneaking around behind her back. She really didn't care much.

I've told her that I am here, but she has no desire to come and check out this site.
    She accepts me for who I am, and she fully supports me...... but I know that she would happier if I would quit dressing although she would never ask me to stop or expect me to stop dressing.

My fiancee knows I belong and she may have looked at some of my posts. I believe that when I first came out to her 7 years ago this was one of the places she went for information.

No she does not know. I want her to but I know what her reaction would be.

My wife doesn't know about Patti or that I'm here.

My wife knows I am here. She hasn't asked me about it. She knows all about my dressing and is very supportive. I don't know if she has ever been here or not.