Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does your wife or so know you're here?

Silver Member
    My wife knows and is fine with it. She can look at anything. She likes the supporting nature of the site.

Well, my fiancé knows I'm on this site and she's even the one that takes my pictures for me but she doesn't see what I post. I've tried to encourage her to read what's on the forums but she doesn't usually have a lot time to devote to that.

I showed my SO this site almost 4yrs ago.She was duly impressed but would rather spend her limited free time on her own interests...like browsing Amazon dot com.
    Two Spirits

Even in my 'blessed' situation.. 100% acceptance, even *encouragement* from my wife... total acceptance from my kids (12 to 30)... She opened an account here and kind of fell off. It didn't resonate. She was *fine* with what was going on. She didn't have conflicts to mull over.

Maybe our "accepting" partner's lack of participation here is a *good* sign?

Normal is normal, right?

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

OH no. She has no idea about Lacey and i intend to keep it that way. It would never work.

No, as we have our own pc's in different rooms. Also I do not think she would have any interest in the site anyway. We joke about my cding once in a while, but that's about it.

No. She wouldn't be interested.

Yes my wife knows about this forum and from time to time we'll read the many posts that are posted here. I am not sure if she comes here on her own, but when I access this site from home or am reading posts she will sit with me and read some with me and offer comments or opinions.

@--}-----

no mine does not anything about this site

Yes, but she thinks I do not visit here anymore. Like to keep it that way

Gone to live my life
    Hi Lena,

Yes she does. When I came out to her we agreed to hide nothing so she knows about this forum and how much it helps me. She has read some of my posts and seen all my pictures.

Hugs

Isha

I began a divorce-threat event 2 yrs ago by asking her to read this forum, rather than the wives of CD site. She refused. I continued to occasionally post and support during DADT. She demanded I not post here about 4 months ago due to fears police were lurking to catch me or blackmailers were waiting to get details and extort money. Now she is ready to live as housemates only and I have her permission to be here.
    I was hoping to share this wonderful site with her, but she is too closed minded.

My wife knows about this site and me, I have never had a secret from her and I am lucky enough to have her full support and encouragement.

My wife is interested that I follow this site as closely as I do. I think it helps her recognize that I actually am transgender, and that the bras, panties, makeup and dresses aren't just a fashion fad. She listens if I tell her about a compelling topic that comes up here but she, afaik, has never bothered to look at the site. She has her own interests.

Junior Member raven_crossdresser's Avatar
    Mine does. I tried to keep dressing secret, but everything has been better since everything is out in the open.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Good question.
    No, she doesn't, even though she "accepts" Cheryl and is "supportive".
    I think she thinks "I'll grow out of it".
    Thank you for asking that qestion. I never would've thought of it.

No. Not yet. After the subject of crossdressing first blind-sided my wife, and after some understandable discussions and time, I pulled up a few web sites for her to look at what it meant and did not mean. Now, we are in limbo on the subject. I prefer to wait a little before opening the door.

I don't think so...and I'm not sure she knows about Candy.
    She does know I like to wear clear nail polish, soak in bath oil beads, moisturize, wear silky boxers, and a few other things.
    I think she doesn't wanna know and we are in a don't tell, don't ask mode.
    I have never got encouragement...so I keep my feminine side kind of low key.
    My wife also has some depression issues and I do not want to add to those problems.
    *sigh*....I see I have some company....
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

While my wife knows about my dressing she was not interested in the forum.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    Yes, my Lady knows I'm here and occasionally reads what I write. She's very supportive of all facets of me, as I am of her. We hide absolutely nothing from one another.

I doubt, however, that she'll ever be convinced to participate on the forums. She possesses a great deal of knowledge about the subject of GD, but she abhors secrets and compartmentalizing, and there's just too much of that embraced here for her head not to explode upon her logging in.

My wife knows I'm here. She has made an account, but do not think has posted yet.
    Being in the closet isn't all that bad. There's so many wonderful things in mine!

After a week of feeling I was hiding something, I told her yesterday. Is there ever a perfect time? She said she was fine with it and I had shared with her that I was almost nervous of being here because of the wide scope of what is shared here.

She had said she had looked at some websites to try to understand certain things about what I do. We both agreed we only want to be happy together and feel as though we can always talk about anything. She may or may not join, as I did invite her, but we confirmed our relationship would take center stage over whatever we do.

Thanks to all you ladies and gentleman (I still consider myself a man who likes to wear womens clothes) for supporting me through my mental and emotional processes directly and indirectly by sharing your stories, questions, and reflections.

Yes, in fact, when I opened up to her about CDing, I was lurking this site. It was actually my wife that suggested I become a member here. She has read some of my posts and others. It has helped her in some ways, as she has seen that there are many many on here who are married and have otherwise regular lives. But, she also has limitations on this site.... cares not to be a member and at times this site can bother her as well.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

yea she knows, doesn't participate but also knows that this is educational and helpful too me
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I just recently joined, but had been a lurker back in 2009, just before I met my wife and moved from Washington, DC to Raleigh. To answer the question, yes, she knows I'm here, and also wants to join herself. She's a psychotherapist, in private practice, and I've convinced her that the resources here would help her with insight into her LGBTQ & transgender clients. She also wants to check it out to see if it's appropriate to guide her clients to.

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!