Thread: That Was Fun

Silver Member

That Was Fun

I forgot my employee ID this morning, which meant the front desk ritual to get a temporary pass. He asked for identification. I gave him my license. He looked at it, looked at me, looked at it again, and said "who's this guy - he's a lot younger." I'm sure it has as much to do with weight loss as anything else (besides growing some hair vs my prev. buzz cut), but I prefer to think of it as due to hormones. Skin care doesn't hurt, either, and it just happens that I masked this morning. Made my day!
    Lea

Aspiring Member
    Lea forgive me but are you out at work? Your avatar looks great and I wonder how you pull off "male". It is a good picture
    Professional thread killer.

Banned Read only
    It's kinda like going to the front desk of a hotel in only a towel and getting a key to let you back into your room, huh?

Wonderful post Lea. I had lunch with two girlfriends yesterday and one asked if I was out at work yet and I said no. She said "dayum girl, what do you do with your hair?". I laughed and said I put it back on the Styrofoam head until I need it again! We all three got a huge laugh out of that one!
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack

Silver Member
    I'm out to a select few people at work but I have not transitioned yet. Pulling off male is increasingly problematic. That's all me in the picture, at least from the hairline down. A compression tee and a loose dress shirt covers a lot, but I do show and I do see people looking.

My own hair is cut in a short bob. Between being too thin on top and having a receded hairline besides, I can't grow it out much more without it looking godawful. I tried and it did. Unless I can come up with the $$ for a transplant, what you see will be eventually replaced with some sort of hair replacement system.

God save me from the hotel and towel scenario! I'd need to wrap high and if the towel isn't large enough ... Yikes! People shouldn't have to make those kinds of choices!
    Lea

Aspiring Member
    Genetics can be cruel and a blessing. Save money o e place and spend in another. Just think of all the nice we each would have if not for this crazy gd thing. It looks like the female thing is getting easier though other than the hair. I hope it works out. Seems your on the e due to be all the way out ... what kind of emotion is that?
    Professional thread killer.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaP View Post
    People shouldn't have to make those kinds of choices!
    I agree but they do make life interesting.

Silver Member
    Ok, Ms. Grandé Dame - curious minds want to know ... have you been in the hotel & towel scenario??
    Lea

Banned Read only
    Who me? Well, yes it happened one time. The boys at the bar got a show that night!

Before I transitioned I had that problem Lea, and it became more so each time I went to a secure facility. The worst was when I had to get a document notarized for my name change, the man refused to accept my id saying that it wasn't me.

I had to tell him to read the first line on the document which stated a name change from
    Michael to angela. He got a funny look on his face like a light just came on. He then said ohhhhhhhh ok.

I can't recall ever leaving my hotel room in a towel, hmmmmmmm
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Banned Read only
    There is still time Angela!

Damn, i want to party with you lol
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

It was quite enough fun getting a replacement key at 1:30 am, after a fun GNO.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.