Thread: Breaks :(

Breaks :(

So if anyone remembers my post about 3-4 months ago, I moved in with my mom and sister away from my dad. I had SO MUCH more CD'ing freedom, to the point of being able to talk about it openly with my sister. So it was GREAT! BUT!
    Some things have arisen so I have moved back in with my dad, and I made the decision to leave Aprils clothes back with my sister(of course allowing her to borrow anything she wanted :P). I have no idea when I will be able to dress again in Aprils clothes, which kind of makes me scared a bit. I don't want to take a break!

How have those who have taken breaks dealt with it? Any advice?? I'm dying here! I haven't worn a bra in 3 weeks!!!!
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

As with all of life's great pleasures, celebrate the opportunities that you have enjoyed and do not lament on those that do not arise.

Platinum Member
    Can you at least set aside some regular visits...weekends or weeklong stays at your mothers home? That would give you some predictable access and opportunity.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It's really a matter of owning your cross-dressing rather than having it own you. There aren't always going to be opportunities to dress for any number of reasons. Taking charge of your cross-dressing means being able to go on from day to day without doing it and being okay with it because you are in control of yourself. Too many cross-dressers act like this is some kind of addiction that we are totally helpless to deal with or control and that just isn't true. Some cross-dressers only get a chance to dress a couple of times a year. Some cross-dressers are deeply closeted and only get to sneak an item or two for a few moments and never know when they will get a chance to again. Sure, some are fortunate enough to dress far more regularly, but that is most certainly not the rule. How do these people do it? They take charge of their lives, they weigh out their priorities, and they realize that other things need to come first at times to make for a better life overall and not just for a better life for themselves as cross-dressers.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/