Thread: somebody found me part 2

somebody found me part 2

So I met rikki today and she was such an amazing lady. She told me that she has been working as an allstate agent for X amount of years. She started working as a man and in 1981 she took a vacation and transitioned into rikki and came back to work. She never told anyone her plans. I was blown away when she told me that due to the year she did it. She was also talking to me about myself, trying to figure out if I'm going to transition or not. I told her no because I've never felt like a girl inside. I can't relay everything she said, but it was something like "do you feel less stressed, less anxiety, better focus, and just happier in general as katie?" The answer was yes. Then she asked if I'm having trouble thinking properly and angry as john and constantly thinking about dressing while in guy mode. The answer was yes, but being "out" is still kind of new for me as well. I forget what she said after that but she made me realize even more that I definitely do want to start taking hormones and I doubt I'll get surgery of any kind. She started crying a little and said she was proud of me and that she will always be there for me. Next time I come up to tennessee I'm bringing all my katie stuff and we plan to get some dinner. I'll be sure to get a picture as well.

Cool! Nice to have a sister to talk to!!

Be YOU honey. Anything else will cause you stress.

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Funny how the easiest of things that make us happy are so hard for us to find unless someone points them out for us. Go and have a great dinner!