Thread: The Most Wonderful Words

The Most Wonderful Words

I've been seeing a guy off and on for the past 3 years, and today he blew me away with this lovely email:

I would love to see you once again all decked out in your feminine self, fooling the natives right and left. I need that exhilaration.. You are so tuned into your feminine persona, you must realize, that it becomes absolutely natural. I've watched others around you, trying to see how they will react to you. The amazing thing is that there is so little to see. You become such a complete woman when you are around me, I know others would think I was crazy if I tried to convince them otherwise.

This is very frustrating, you understand. Here I am -- thinking I'm doing something scandalous and racy -- and no one notices! All it get is sweet smiles from people who think I'm taking a nice lady to lunch!

I guess it will all have to remain a secret between us, but is that any way for a roué to behave? I may have to start smooching with you in public, if I'm going to get any raised eyebrows.

NOTE: I have sought and gained permission to post this email
    Last edited by windycissy; 08-30-2014 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Moderator Request

oh windy, how great!. isn't it the dream of many of us to be fully accepted? I think you've reached that point! Congrats!

My paranoid self does see some red flags though. Please be careful!

Well Windy, you have come along way since we went shopping almost 10 years ago

Hugs

Richelle

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm impressed! That's an amazing note to receive and I'm sure you are walking with a much lighter step that you were before opening the email.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Biker Twit
    Quote Originally Posted by marsha leanne View Post
    oh windy, how great!. isn't it the dream of many of us to be fully accepted? I think you've reached that point! Congrats!

My paranoid self does see some red flags though. Please be careful!
    I agree. Especially with the be careful part

Silver Member
    It sounds a bit off to me as well. I would ask him, "Would you still love me if I didn't pass? Would you love me even if people pointed at me and laughed at me?"

Platinum Member
    Hi Windy It sure sounds like you've had your ticked punched and validated .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds like he truly gets you! Congratulations!
    Suzanne

Windy, I'm very happy for you! It sounds like you have a great relationship going.
    May we all love and understand each other

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96092152@N07

Here is my reply to him:

Oh my, I'm blushing...that's the nicest thing anyone ever said about me! No kidding, I really mean it: you are so sweet, and it makes me so happy to know that's how you feel when you're with me. And I know you're not just saying it to be nice, because believe me, it took me a long time, with a lot of sad fails, before I perfected my female persona, but there's no doubt that being with you has brought me to a whole new level. You are without a doubt the most fascinating person I've ever gone out with, and to know that you feel that way about me is so special! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Careful I bite <3
    I'd recommend you be sure that his fantasies don't get out of control. In other words if he really has a lot of these, that you know you want them too, or that they are just dirty talk in private.

What an incredible note and so sweet! Literate too; he sounds like a catch to me!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Dear windycissy, congrats.... just enjoy life as a beautiful girl.

Quote Originally Posted by roxiecd View Post
    I agree. Especially with the be careful part
    I'm guessing that after three years of dating, they both know what they want sexually.. If it works, do it..
    CONGRATS on the Love Note.. Really sweet!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Windy,

It is indeed a great day when you are accepted for who you are.

Hugs

Isha

Go with your heart and you won't be wrong many times. Just remember the heart though supplies the blood to your brain so let it and always be smart about love and physical involvement. Date and talk, talk, talk. Make sure you know what you want and then sit back and take a deep breath and go for it if you decide to.