Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting the balance right

balance...not enough time in girl clothes... my choice really. My SO enjoys my time dressed, reading, cooking, etc. etc. However, that being said I only took a fem name for this forum so I am me all the time dressed as a girl or boy.
    Gigi

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Very good question.
    The way I look at it is like this: I'm an artist. I decorate a sculpture (that be me) into looking as much as I can to make the sculpture appear 100% female.
    This I get a real kick out of doing. I have colors, fabrics, lengths , and styles to choose from. I have paints and powders, and many brushes that I often wash and hang dry. I have a blush-brush that is very expensive, as are my paints and powders. I've learned that you pay for what you get, so I buy quality lipstick and eye shadows, eyebrow pencil and foundations. At least once a year I'll spend the $50 and go to a mall for a "make-over" just for fun. That usually happens on my birthday.
    So . . . the artist in me doesn't "paint" everyday, but whenever the urge (or need) arises, out pops Cheryl!
    And that's how I get my balance. My balance come from the Great Artist that's locked-up inside me and I get to display my talents by being a CD.
    I just love the whole experience. And the more I "paint" and "dress", the better I get.
    And that's how I have achieved my balance.
    And then my SO may wish to see Cheryl, and that's okay, too. She may do the choosing of the outfit and even take charge of the make-up. That, too, is okay with me.
    The whole CD thing is a big thrill for me, and I've been dressing for over 30 years. It never gets old. It's the way I relax, and it works. Plus it's fun.