Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever seen a CDer shopping while you were. Just wondering

I'm sure there have been other cross-dressers around when I have been shopping. I'm usually trying to remember to get the eggs and kitty litter, though, so I don't pay much attention to who else is wearing what when I'm at the store.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

The other day at a walmart i had ran into a couple in their 60s and the husband was fully dressed and in some awesome high heels that i had to compliment her on and we got to chat for awhile. Was nice to see

Tina G
    I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Many years ago, I was shopping at one of the Paramus NJ shopping malls (for female clothes) and I spotted what I thought was a CD.
    She was rather feminine and carried herself very well but, there was something about her....

A few months later, I was at a "CD weekend" and...this girl was there.

Careful I bite <3
    Victoria's Secret started out and became successful on men trying to buy for their women. I don't assume every guy in the women's section is like us, but there's some that leave little room for doubt.

I shop a lot online, since I have a lot of people I know where I grew up, and I definitely don't hide my intentions on my face too well, especially if someone knows me.

I was shopping in the intimates at a Boston Store many years ago and there was a man there shopping in the intimates also. I was deeply embarrassed by his actions while he was there 'shopping'. He was feeling the fabrics and sniffing the materials. He'd also take a garment off the hanger and rub it on his face. His actions were to say the least - 'disgusting'. Others were watching him also and there were looks of utter disgust on their faces. I would not have minded if another CDer was shopping there. I figured he was a CDer because shortly after I overheard two SAs talking and heard that he was asking some questions that were bordering on the abnormal.

I have shopped both in girl mode and male in thrift stores and regular shops. I have never had any problem with either. It's a lot more fun dressed as Susan and I know I fit in more. For many years I thought if I got caught in a dress the world would stop. I was wrong!!!! Never the first problem. I have seen other cross dressers out and treated them just like the woman they dress to be. Now in the bar are restaurant I have talked about common topics. I have had the best times with other cross dressers I went out with or meet while out.

The Mad Scientist
    I'd still like to know how to spot the girls who aren't girls...when they don't look like girls Bridgette

I have never ran into a fellow CD while shopping anywhere here in good ole Fairbanks, AK. However I do go to Castle Megastore a lot for my lingerie and I always feel comfortable going in there and buying stuff because they never ever give me judgmental looks.

I have met a couple of others in theatrical circles while shopping for costumes.
    They don't know about me but are always appreciative of advice I give them.

Maybe, one day....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Haven't seen any but the first time I walked into a woman's store to purchase a skirt and a blouse for myself and told the SA they were for me and not another woman. She told me that a lot of men shop in there either for themselves or their wife. I shop in male mode but I am always under-dressed as a woman and will be wearing perfume.

Not shopping, but several years ago I was tarveling across the country and at a very early hour in the morning saw a CD at a rest stop, I made a quick Comment that she looked great and have a great day.

Always fun 2 see,who,s buying what in the ladies depaertment.see if they have the same taste as u. As a woman the less clothes the better. Lol.

I was out shopping with my wife last week. She went to try some tops on. I was left waiting for her to return. I noticed this man who had a suspeder belt in his trolley, he was also inently looking at a sizing guide you get with packs of tights. I thought it could be for his wife or partner, but what clinched it for me was that he had in his trolley a handbag. It still could've been for his wife or partner but it wasn't in a carrier bag as was his other purchases. Also I seen him a few other times while in he store.

Not out shopping but today I spotted a CD'er at a local Sports lounge. I was there with two friends. I was enfemme. No hassles, but da Bears looked terrible.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yes Twice at the Home Depot and I am not making this up once I saw a Houston police Dept officer on uniform at Walmart cosmetic section looking at the make up selection

I usually drag my wife to thrift stores for the slips. Most women don't wear slips anymore and you can find some nice older style lacy ones there. While there my wife can't believe how many cloths still had store tags on them. As far as shopping in the same isle as another man, the other day my friend accidentally rubbed his arm against mine and we both jumped ten feet and looked the other way like it never happened. I could see how it could feel weird shopping in the ladies section next to another man. Then on the other hand my brother in law has three daughters and he does most of the cloth shopping for them and has told me that he does at times shop at thrift stores when his girls are in the grow out of cloth in months age. I asked him if he felt uncomfortable shopping in the ladies section, and he looked at me like why should it feel weird. I told him for some reason every time I am in the ladies department without my wife I get strange looks from other women. All he said is why should he care what other women think, he's shopping for his daughters. I wish I could do that.