Thread: Update on Feeling frustrated.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere

Update on Feeling frustrated.

Earlier this week I posted on how frustrated I was feeling since my grand daughter moved in with us and I haven't been able to dress. Now a lot of people in my earlier post thought I was unhappy about her moving in with us, and maybe I came across like that but that is far from the truth. We are happy she is now with us, it is the best place for her to be right now. Her mother really wants her to move back with her but with her new husband and everything it's not going to work for reasons I won't get into.

On top of all that my wife broke her ankle and isn't getting around to well so its been a bad week for me in a lot of ways. I have a job to go do in Colorado and my wife was going with me but now she can't go. I was going to stay home but we got to talking about it and she told me with the grand daughters help she would do just fine and that I should go ahead and go. I was still reluctant to go off and leave her but she said you are gone all day working anyway when you are home and it isn't like we don't have other family who can lend her a hand. So I decided to go ahead and go. Then came the part that really made things great for me. She told I was going to alone for a week so why didn't take Sarah's things with me so I could enjoy the freedom I had while I had the chance.

So, friends, and detractors alike. I have been packing my things and getting ready for my trip. My forms, dresses, skirts, I don't have a lot but it's been so hard to decide what to take I have ended up packing most of it. Just thinking about a whole week in panties and bras even when I'm working. I've been thinking about it and I hope I can find some women's jeans in my size, so I can wear them to work. I already have a couple of t's I can wear. I have my makeup all packed up and am thrilled with the idea that I will have some time to try to perfect a better look for myself.

If any of you are in the Pueblo CO area and want to maybe meet or have shopping suggestions for if I have some free please let me know.

Thank you all for your support and comments on my earlier post. It really means a lot to be able to get feedback when like starts to get you down. I need to try to be better about doing that for others.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Platinum Member
    Seems that things are working out. Your wife has help and you get some free time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt