Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you have to be seen?

What do you do when you have to be seen?

Hi all

I'm starting to take risks when I'm CDing; the thought of being seen ecxites me but also terrifies me.

Is there anyway I can briefly show myself off with no danger of identification? I like the idea of a hotel room with full-length windows in the rooms, by a motorway. It would have to be guaranteed that I'd be seen, though.

Any ideas?

x
    Last edited by Katey888; 08-30-2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Greetings reflect we have all genders active on this part of the forum
    Girl me

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I haven't ever felt that I had to be seen, but I have felt the need to get outside or do something around people I don't know and who don't know me. My options have been getting involved in a local support group and taking a short vacation to a city where I won't stand out all that much. I'm fortunate to live within an easy day's drive of Las Vegas, so the second is a good option and if someone looks at me, then I just become part of the show.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Take a picture and post it online. Someplace like Reddit or Facebook is guaranteed to get you lots of exposure. Post an ad on Craigslist - plenty of folks on there who might want to see you.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Thanks ladies. I do share pics from time to time with likeminded folk...

x
    Girl me

There are a gazillion ways to be seen. As long as you're not close to home you shouldn't have to worry too much about being ID'd. Suck it up and get out there.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Thanks for asking. I was living in an apartment complex where there was no-way I could dress and allowed myself to be seen, so I checked-out the motels in the area. I found one motel that overlooked a parking lot to a condo and determined what room I wanted to do exactly what you want to do: to be seen.
    About a week later, on a Saturday, around 2 pm, I checked in at the motel and asked for room 220. As soon as I walked-in I closed the drapes and then dressed, opened the drapes and pretended I just checked-in, unpacked, and pretended to leave (I changed in drab and went out to get some food).
    I came back just befor dusk and sat out on the balcony and saw who was across the way.
    When it started to get darker I went back in and turned-on the tv, still dressed. And when it got dark I turned on the bathroom light and got down to my bra (white), garter belt (white) and stockings (black) and walked around the room (heels) for a little bit and noticed there were five condos across the way who were looking.
    It's now dark and the only light is from the TV and I pretend I'm talking on the phone and, like I'm not paying attention, go out to the balcony and sit.
    Two women across the way put on a show, also, and came out on there balconies. One man did the same.
    I've only done it once but really enjoyed it. I now dress whenever I want and can go out to the mall or anywhere else nowadays so the urge of "being seen" isn't as it once was, but I'll always remember that I had a blast at the motel.
    You do the same. Have fun!

I was thinking about driving to a city closeby and going shopping all dressed up. Just not sure what to do if I have to go to the bathroom. Which one to use? Thats one of the things holding me back. But I know I will eventually.

How about just getting in your car and going for a drive in heavy, city traffic??
    Joni

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    What do I do when you have to be seen?

Wear fabulous earrings.

Love it, sounds wonderful.

I love the sound of that motel experience, sounds like just what I need. I don't have a wig so I'd look more like a man in lingerie, but I'd still enjoy showing off!

X
    Girl me

If you want to be seen by passing traffic on a motorway maybe a billboard would be better as most drivers will be looking at road not hotel windows.

I suppose it depends how far Hotel is from motorway. What about an Airport Hotel might also get seen by passing planes?

Just drive far enough away from home that you are in no danger of seeing anyone you know , and go about business as if you were any other girl.
    This way if you get read or anything who cares you will never see those people again in you life

Very simply, I dress up and go out and do something. I'm lucky in that I can travel to Allentown (about an hour away) to go to church or shop. I've also gone into NYC on the commuter bus and shopped with a friend a few times. So far I haven't run into anyone on the bus and hopefully if I did I wasn't recognized. Most people aren't that observant that early in the morning and too tired to care on the way back.
    Just act like you belong and have fun.

Aspiring Member
    Depends on who has seen you, if my hot looking neighbor sees me I just wave at her as a woman would. Anybody else especially strangers I don't pay no mind to them, just carry on and nothing has happen. I really don't know what I would do if a close friend would see me.

Banned Read only
    I just take my dog for a walk in a quiet area take off my drab and walk, been outed by a commuter train, a horse rider and some rail workers ! No big deal just had some fun with their comments !

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I fell down the steps of a friend's decking at a BBQ last weekend and I hadn't had a sniff of alcohol at that point. Had plenty of onlookers but at least I looked pretty doing it.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    For years while I traveled, I almost always drove to my overnight destinations, I would always dress in my room and open drapes as I was finishing dressing, adjusting my garter belt and stocking, etc. I would sit out on the balcony, go to the ice and vending machines as well. Once I went out to my car to get some more beer and some paperwork, and a guy came out of his car between mine and the motel entrance, effectively intercepting my route back to the room. I had some beer, dressed very sexy and........that's another story.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

When I have to be seen, I pray to my fellow angels (for advice and to be seen by them).
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

How about Omegle?
    Samantha -x-

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    How about Omegle?
    Yea I use omegle all the time! Mostly look for other girls to talk to but the guys always want me to stay haha

go for a drive.
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

How I Wish I Looked!!! Jessica_M's Avatar
    Uh Oh.... I missed that one...

Could someone explain "Omegle" please.

Thanks
    Jessica_M

Gosh, maybe there's a bit of exhibitionism in everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_M View Post
    "Omegle"
    http://www.omegle.com/
    Reine

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I can't believe no one mentioned this one:
    Go out to a gay, or CD friendly club/bar. U certainly won't find many of your church club there. Or even better. Visit one in the next town away.

That's just about the only place I go when I want to go out with CD friends, dressed. It's about 17 miles away from my town so I NEVER worry about getting clocked there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry, I am from the church "club", if I can go there dressed (not to church! ), who's to say somebody else (from church) won't?

I tried that Omegle thing out of curiosity. People kept cutting me off. So I'd start with 41 yo Male and it still happened. So I started by saying people here are rude and keep cutting me off without saying much, so the next hit asked my age/gender. After supplying the info the person said: "That's why" and promptly cut me off. Time is a great leveller though...
    Last edited by Jenny Elwood; 09-08-2014 at 05:50 AM.