Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is your manhood still important to you

Is your manhood still important to you

As a CD indoors, my manhood is very important to me.
    you will find that very odd, I know, but while CD and having sex with my wife, I feel that my manhood is skyrocketing.
    Is yours too?

Interesting. I came out to myself 10 months ago. My manhood has retreated while I've embraced my feminine side which grows stronger every day!

I am gathering cding and sex are being enjoyed by both of you, assuming I am reading your thread correctly. Congratulations on finding a SO to share your true feelings with.
    I believe my cding allows me to be more attentive to my wife. Her pleasure has always been a turn on for me.

My masculinity is important to me as a person and a male individual... particularly in that it contributes the significant part of the whole 'me'...

My CD/TG aspects have nothing to do with the affection, love and attraction that I feel for my wife - that is an entirely separate set of emotions and drivers for me..

But hey! Whatever floats your boat... (For some reason you using the expression 'skyrocket' just makes me think of that bit in 'Anchorman'.... )

Katey x

"Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Hi Dolly
    Absolutely. My masculinity is the Yin to my female Yang.
    When fem I want to be my female self but when in guy mode I am all male. I think I keep a good balance between the 2 and love both sides of my character. Having said that I believe that as a man I have developed some important qualities that actually make me a calmer and more empathetic person (sometimes), a spin off I guess from my female persona.
    Cheers
    Amanda

@Amanda I think you are actually describing me...
    But still it is very odd how becoming a woman while having sex with my wife makes me feel a man like never before.
    Don't get me wrong, the feeling is so dam good, that I cant really explain it. Moreover, I did not went all the way yet! just a dress.
    Strange and good!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Dolly,

When I first read the title of your thread I have to admit I was thinking "manhood" as in "well you know" and my first thought was "Oh yeah . . . very important to me"

But I believe you mean your masculinity, male persona, guy, bloke and or dude self. In that case the same answer "Yes". When it comes to "that" part of my relationship with my wife there is no Isha only boy me in that regard. We have both agreed that would be just too weird for us. Outside of "that" portion of relationship, I have spent time with my wife as Isha and boy me but in the end the persona is just me (neither boy or girl). So for me my "manhood" is just who I am and that is still very important to me.

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 08-31-2014 at 08:08 AM.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Happily for me, my CDing is not an obsession so I'm free to enjoy being a boy too.

Platinum Member
    Hello Dolly, I feel that I have the BEST of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

@Isha, Did you know what Isha in Hebrew means Woman? funny.

Personally not much use for the manhood anymore.
    the man side of me has a difficult job. always aching, and well the "manhood"
    doesn't get used much anymore.

so that along with that fact that I am just happier in a dress. simple math.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly Parton View Post
    @Isha, Did you know what Isha in Hebrew means Woman? funny.
    Hello Dolly (sorry I just couldn't resist the musical reference )

I did indeed.

Hugs

Isha

I enjoy my dressing but o still enjoy my manhood also. I agree with others on here the dressing has made me very much more calmer and easier to get along with as my wife has said. She has mentioned this several times so now I am wondering if I was really that bad before the cd ing. She also says my understanding of why she is always late getting ready to go out has gotten better. I think the CD has helped me understand my male self more.

I guess it depends what you mean by "manhood. If you are referring to those personality traits people always want to define as either male or female, I find as I explore myself more and more I am losing qualities I had always displayed as part of a male "mask, while allowing other qualities I was always afraid to show (for fear of seeming too feminine) to surface and become part of my everyday self. As a result, I am simply becoming more myself in an authentic manner, regardless of how I am dressed, and in the pros
    and I am liking myself much better.
    If, on the other hand, you are referring to sexual "manhood", well...at this point that has become of little interest to me. And, I like that better, too. I am no longer driven by my libido and have a much more even tempered and calm demeanor. My wife likes me better now, too.
    Overall, the embracing of myself and the effects of transition are making me, I think, a much nicer person. I think thats a good thing.
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    I think there are several workable ways a person can successfully approach balancing gender identities and presentations, and what works for you is what's important. For me, not worrying about all of the manly vs. girly mental stuff is what I find works the best. When I'm focused on my family, relationships and I'm tackling the issues that are important to my household, there is little to no energy left to be spent on the inner dialog of what I'm actively doing to embrace masculinity or femininity. So, at that point I can just let it happen naturally and let it be from a mental standpoint.

Aspiring Member
    Interesting you ask this as for me they both seem to be intricately linked. For the past several years I had been so wrapped up in the femme I lost the balance between the two I so desperately need for peace of mind. It seemed to culminate earlier this summer when I spent 3 days out en femme. 39 hours over 3 days.

After the experience what's fascinating is that I seemed to get it out of my system so to speak and rebounded into male mode big time. Grew a goatee/mustache even. Let's see how this goes.

Both are very important, and have different requirements.
    Thats what makes us dressers isn't it?

I find that the thing that's most important to me.. is that I'm true to myself.

In the stereotypical sense.. I've never been truly masculine or feminine, especially in terms of behaviour.

So, if your question is: do you find it important that you are feeling like or being regarded as a True Man™?

Then my answer would be no.. no I am not.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Banned Read only
    I returned my man card last year. I'd never enjoyed having it.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I have always enjoyed being a man. I have always been grateful that I was not born a woman because men can do and get to do so many more things than women typically get to do. But women in the USA have more rights than men, so I always envied them for that.

So my masculinity and the guy things I have always enjoyed.

I really enjoy CDing. But I would never want to do it to the expense of being a guy.

After all that background............

CDing has actually enhanced my masculinity in ever way. Because now I can mentally choose to be whatever gender I wish. Sort of, kind of, a minor approximation of how women can be dressed in male style clothes in the morning, drive a fork truck at work or some other (at one time) non female job, then doll herself up and go out as a beautiful creature. She can choose how she presents, and has always been able to. At last I can too. So I have a choice. I like being a man more now than ever.

HUZZA HUZZA!

Giggle!

Such Fun!!!!!!!!

Yes, manhood is important to me. But, I like the female role in the bed room.

That's a yes for me. In many ways my guy side matters more to me then any cd stuff I do!!

My manhood is very important to me. I love dressing like a women, clothes, makeup, shoes, etc... But when all is said and done, I'm a guy.

It's important to me I just love to hide it from time to time.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Couldn't have written better myself, Diva. Perfect.