Thread: Developing breasts through exercise

Developing breasts through exercise

More than anything, I would love to have nice feminine breasts. I have no desire to go on hormones or get them augmented surgically.

For the past 9 months, I have been going to the gym regularly and in the past few months, I have begun to develop some breast muscle and a bit of cleavage.

I can't quite fill an A cup on my own, but with a set of chicken cutlets I can fill it out nicely.

My question is ...

What are good exercises to develop chest muscle. I'm doing a variety of different chest exercises but wonder if Ny are better than others

Hugs

Jackie

I wear a size 48 men's coat so my chest is developed. I feel the weights have given me some cleavage but my breasts still look a a guys. When I bought my forms that's when I realized no amount of bench presses or curls were going to put the kind of breasts on me I wanted when dressed. My shoulders just seemed to get wider and my arms bigger thus the pecs and muscles got bigger. I bought a size 48 bra but still couldn't fill the cup. I do think that the extra large forms it takes to fill my cup has to cover my 48 chest. I love the big boobs but they really don't look very feminine. I do have cleavage though. Now if I can keep the hair from growing there so the cleavage doesn't look like a man with cleavage. In answer to your question if there are specific exercises just for the breast I haven't found them yet.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jackie,

Unfortunately, the more you work your chest the more masculine (broad - within reason of your genetics) it will become. I have a well muscled chest area and like you can fit a 36A push-up quite nicely but it is just chest muscle not breast tissue. So while I can pull off a convincing cleavage (for a small busted gal that is) I have to use clothing strategically to hide what is definitely guy.

When it comes to particular exercises you want to use exercises that build up the entire chest area and give more a size definition. Now we are all creatures of our genetics and body type so while some can pack on good mass in that area, others who are slight may never pack on mass. I do a lot of push-ups (approximately 200 during the course of the day) and hit all areas - straight push-ups for overall, diamond push-ups to gain definition interior (cleavage area), decline push-ups for the bottom half of the pecs. I also augment with free weights (flys), presses (incline, decline) on my gym days. If you are going for mass/size then heavy weights low reps . . . tone and definition (light weight more reps).

However as I said above, short of HRT or BAS we will only have a chest muscles not breasts. The good thing is a well developed chest can provide a good start with a push-up and strategic clothing choice. The other option would be get yourself some breast forms (not a big fan myself).

Hope this helps

Hugs

Isha

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Stick to forms, unless you a TS there is no need for CDs to modify their bodies.

I'm with Candice on this one. Easy and done. But I want to
    try your makeup tutorial, looks like fun.

You cannot develop breasts through exercise, all you will get is chest muscle not breasts.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Stick to forms, unless you a TS there is no need for CDs to modify their bodies.
    Candice,

I believe Jackie indicated she had to desire to "modify" her body to get breasts. The fact is that exercise (as a guy) will not modify your body female only male . . . so nothing wrong with exercise.

Hugs

Isha

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I never saw anything wrong with being a member of the "itty bitty" club.
    I never liked a girl *because* of the size of her breasts.

I've even been a bit saddened to see some of the stars/models/celebs
    give in to pressure to get enhancements. I thought they were just fine
    as they were.

Anyways...just getting older has caused some muscle loss and it's gotten
    to a small A for me. Less exercise, I assume? I just pad it out a slight bit
    with tissue if it helps make a dress look a little better.

I couldn't imagine dealing with forms in this heat and humidity we have here...lol!

Since the female breast is composed of 80% fat about the only non surgical/ non HRT way of developing breasts is to gain weight while not exercising. As men tend to add fat to their stomachs first it might take a while, even with shape wear pushing the fat upwards, to develop breasts. You'll have to wear breast centering push up bras because male breasts are oriented differently to female. Since you you say you go to the gym this probably isn't the type of body you want.

To get female breasts through exercise you would have to convert muscle to fat. This you cannot do any more do than you can convert fat to muscle (despite what the ads tell you). Muscle and fat are two different types of tissue and they are non-convertible. To get fat you have to increase your caloric input while reducing your metabolic rate. To get muscles you have to exercise and modify your metabolism to burn fat by reducing carbohydrate intake. It isn't actually a simple caloric formula. The other constituents of female breasts, by the way, are the glands that produce milk and blood vessels - no muscle tissue whatsoever, therefore not amenable to exercise. Note that female athletes, particularly body builders, ballerinas, runners, cyclists and gymnasts tend to have either small or no breasts. This is because they have developed bodies that burn fat.

You should probably check with some women trainers so that you can avoid exercises that create a muscular chest. One of the most common reasons that women cite for not doing weight training is that they are afraid of losing their breasts. There are of course plenty of weight bearing exercises that do not affect the chest muscles but you are better off discussing this with a female trainer.

To clarify my original question in this post...

I fully understand that it is impossible for a male to grow breasts through exercise.

However, I do believe it is possible to gain chest muscle such that it would be able to create the illusion of breasts.

I know I have much more muscle there then when I started. That's what I was asking.

Banned Read only
    I really don't think you're going to get past an "A" cup. There is the risk of building other muscle groups that will adversely impact the look you're trying to develop. Female breasts are not muscle mass. They are fat. Just throwing a thought out. Is it possible to take in more calories to get fat in the chest, but, exercise all other muscles to keep legs, arms and waist trim???

The problem is that muscle doesn't really look like breast tissue. Sure, you might fill out a small cup bra with your pecks, but it's not going to look right. Pecks don't project out like breasts do, and they won't sit in the bra like a breast would. They definitely don't move like breasts either.

Yep, man muscles in the chest look hard and squarish, not at all like boobs. Lots of cross-dressers want to be able to change their bodies and still have the option to "hide the evidence." The fact of the matter is that you either take the dive and just own it, or you settle for something less. There ain't no magic switch to go back and forth from boy to girl at will completely successfully.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Flys is the best. with some duct tape, forms a nd well developed muscular breast
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reality Check
    If there were magic excercises or magic pills or creams to grow breasts, breast augmentation surgery would be rare. The truth is, these things don't work. Hormones may cause your breasts to grow a bit but surgery is the only way for a man to get average or larger female looking breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbs View Post
    Flys is the best. with some duct tape, forms a nd well developed muscular breast
    So do you duct tape the flies on ?? Sorry could not resist. hehe

good one larry but I would use fly tape for that...lol

I use a total isometric exercise program for my entire body. Works well enhancing some body parts. That having been said, I'm in pretty good shape for a 67 year old guy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Decline bench and dips will make pecs male or female stand up more they develop the lower pec
    Flat bench will develop mid pec
    Incline will develop top pec
    Narrow grip develops inner pec
    Wide grip develops outer pec

Careful I bite <3
    For the most natural "illusions", don't go for the super muscular lean body mass option from weight lifting. The muscles can help provide mass, and the structure that comes with the real breast tissue (glands etc), that actually provide some structure to the fatty tissue. Still not perfect, but enough to make the illusion.

The key thing is be careful of bulking up other areas nearby.