Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of man are you?

The Mad Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    The only kind of man I think of myself as is a hu-man. Ask me what kind of girl or angel I am. I'm a compassion admirer.
    Perfect.that's absolutely perfect.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by candykowal View Post
    I have been someone interested with breasts and the foundations that encompass their realm.
    Hi Candy!

Yep, breast and foundation man here. I just love having and wearing them and I truly love the feel of holding a woman as her femininity fills out fabulous foundations. I wonder if one particular female at work knows that I know she's wearing a Rago style 9057 extra firm body briefer under her tantalizingly see through uniform blouse?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Legs are one the first area's that get's my attention so by default I will go with leg guy/girl, especially since when I first met my wife her summer dress and legs were the first thing that caught my attention (along with her busting me checking out her legs) quickly followed by her smile, and everything else. So a true definition would be a "totality of circumstances" guy. Defined as of course legs, and everywhere is important, but demeanor, attitude, presentation etc. also play a very large and equally significant part.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    I guess I would have to say for myself that I am a Leg man. Hosiery was my initiation into CDing. Any young woman wearing a skirt hosiery and heels can catch my eye. But lately seeing large cupped bras at the store can get me gaping as if I was looking at a young Anna Nichole Smith in a baby tee. I am exaggerating but it leads me to my main question; Is the seemingly endless discussions here about bras, panties, hosiery/heels reflect the typical male fascination with breasts, butts, and legs? I think so.

Gone to live my life
    Hi RD,

Well I am going to venture over into the corny aisle along with Sammie for a second . . . its the smile that gets me all the time. It is what attracted me to my wife and I believe you can tell a lot about a person from their smile. However if I had to go with a part of the anatomy . . . it would be legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Stevens View Post
    I follow the sage words of Fernando Llamas: The breasts are for the baby, the LEGS are for the man!
    LOL Heidi . . . second giggle of the day for me.

Hugs

Isha

I'll answer the question from the standpoint "Which physical attribute attracts me more than the others first". In other words, inspection from the very first glance is usually the context of guys discussion. Legs in heels. Unfortunately, sightings are seasonal and wane with colder temperatures. It's good living in the South with longer warm periods.

Reality Check
    I'm a "breast man". As Jerry Seinfeld said, I have legs.

Legs do get my attention...love the complete ensemble of a shapely, voluptuous woman. I'd say 60/40 favorability to legs / caboose .

D. None of the above. I think the face and hair are the most important
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

face, hair and how she smiles

When it comes to a woman I consider and appreciate the whole "package" and that includes who she is as a person. From a CD point of view I'd hope others appreciate me in the same way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Hi Candy!....
    Hey Sister!
    I KNEW you would say breasts! *giggle*
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

The butt is what gets my attention

Legs first, hair second. For just eye catching - the real best part is under the hair.
    Ellen

I've always loved feet in sexy shoes, but feet are only fun along with nice legs and a big round caboose. My wife has the perfect rear end.

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    A pretty face with a charming smile should be able to warm any cold hearted man but alas no corresponding clothes for the face. But then perhaps make-up?

When it comes to women, I'm an ass man. I love the shape a pair of panties makes on a nice buttocks.

That does not cross over into my CDing though. I guess its because it hard to make them fit/look the way I want. I'm much more into hosiery and shoes.

I'm finding that the more I dress and am out and about, the more I look at women differently. I used to ogle boobs and butts like most guys. Now I take in as others have said the whole package -- how do her clothes work in terms of her body shape? Sometimes when I'm out men (and women) will look at my boobs. Now I know how women feel when they are ogled. Sure they are there and probably the most obvious thing about my body (except maybe those too broad shoulders...) -- but I'd rather be noticed for my smile and being me.

BTW, I have never have been comfortable being in a group of guys discussing a woman's boobs and butts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I guess I'm pretty dull about it all... Uhm I more interested in "Can they make me laugh"
    The human body, form & shape is what it is. You get what your given, up to you if you want to change to suit...
    I kinda like a bit of everything I guess - don't really want to limit myself LOL

Legs, legs, legs, followed closely by Ass, ass ass.

Silver Member
    The posterior/hips! Of course her personality matters right after that.

Careful I bite <3
    I can't boil it down to one thing that does everything for me, but I definitely know its Eyes and Butt that get me going more than anything else.

It can kind of explain why I like a good pair of women's jeans, high heels, and a few other things.

I'm an APT man (you can fill in the body parts). So I guess you're right I'm really a panty guy and that covers the first part of the APT.
    jennigrace

Legs, breast and hair.just love apair of legs in a pair of hi heals..!!

It varies by day and woman of course but overall I love a nice bottom.