Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So's 12 yr old son seen me dressed

So's 12 yr old son seen me dressed

My So's kid caught me dressed last night. its not good. today he told his grandparents what he seen.Her parents !
    I just want to be a pretty girl!

Wow! Hope they are open minded on the subject. Billie Jean

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    well, we are a little closer to Halloween....maybe that would work
    as an excuse. They're already stocking the stores here where we are...

Yeah, Halloween practice might be a usable excuse.

Or say you support the rights of men to dress how they like, just as women can dress how they like. Hurry and make a sign saying that for a picket.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Its just that if he tells his dad when he gets home shits gonna hit the fan for his mom then me

seeing how the cats out of the bag ,so to speak. would it just be easier to be truthful? not really sure depending on how dressed you were if you can B S your way out of it.Does your SO know? should start with her and work your way out

Silver Member
    First, please DO NOT panic! How dressed were you & where were you when he "thought" he saw you dressed? Some kids have a very vivid imagination and can create "stories". Consider just waiting until you are approached with his "story", to give it your great reply! Enjoy.

Gone to live my life
    Hey there . . . I agree with Chari and don't panic. Wait until someone approaches you or your GF and deal with it then. Coming clean early could be more of a disaster. However, should someone say something then the important thing to remember is the boy and his relationship with his mother. Just breath and wait . . . you might be surprised.

Hugs

Isha

Ok so here's the whole scoop! Friday my SO's 12 yr old son came over for the weekend .He's not a great kid (undisciplined ,rude,loud,act.) so i often hang out in my garage when he's here .My SO knows all about me and often helps me. So i tell her Im going to dress and hang out in the garage . Thank goodness i was to tired to fully dress.I had on my comffy cotton pink night shorts on. Purple fingernails and pink toenails with my sandles with big pink bows on them.No makeup or wig.So Im sitting in my garage reading posts here and apparently was very tired cause i fell asleep.While i was asleep he went out to the garage against his mother telling him not to.He came back inside and told his mother what he had seen. The next morning she then told me what he reported seeing and apparently her parents also later that day.
    Last edited by im-sparkles; 09-01-2014 at 12:06 PM.

So - just to confirm... all you were wearing was pink shorts and sandals...?

My take - if you want to minimise fallout...

You and your SO were messing around - she dared you to try some nail varnish (I've done that.. ) - that escalated to wearing the shorts and sandals - you then had an argument - so you went to the garage and fell asleep. No big deal... What adults do together is not necessarily any business of the children - and he was told not to go there but did (they love pushing boundaries... all of 'em) - because that is your space (presumably) and he broke a confidence in doing that.... (little so-and-so...)

Morals of the story...
    - Don't fall asleep in your nightwear in the garage AND/OR
    - Make sure you have a big sod-off lock on that door soon...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I'm trying to understand this. Your SO's son is at your home. You know the S#*@ will hit the fan if word gets out and you cannot help yourself but to dress up anyways?

Based on what you are saying, this could create a s#*@-storm for your SO (as you put it, hitting the fan) and it would be a shame if this became some sort of ammunition in a custody situation.

I'd think that there are times when restraint is the best choice. Good luck in dealing with the fallout.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    I'm with Sara Jessica why lock the door and take a change of clothes with you?

Keep us posted as to the outcome Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

2 options
    - one is to deflate any issues - I repeatedly use the expression "and?" so THEY have to think it all the way to the end (people don't believe what they are told, so they need to think it through for themselves).

- other inspired by SouthPark - Duck and Cover

Our thought with you and hope the S doesn't hit the fan
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hindsight is always fleeting...sorry to hear about the predicament.
    Maybe Mom can have a talk with junior about the realities of adult life and use this as a learning experience, for the tike.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I agree with Sara Jessica...you knowingly made some very bad choices, and now you have to deal with the consequences. Maybe this will be a wake up call for you for the future.

And while I have no particular sympathy for you because of the mess that you have single-handedly gotten yourself into, I'm going to give you some advice that may be rather questionable ethically and not something that I'm particularly proud of, but desperate situations sometimes call for drastic action. In this case, family harmony and the future of your relationship with a diverse group of people may be at stake, none of whom deserves the fall-out that you might have triggered here.

So here's my (gulp!) advice: use the Shaggy defence ("It wasn't me!") in as sincere and emphatic a manner as you are able to muster. At this point, it's your word against the SO's son, and there was no fly on the wall (nor presumably any smartphone pics taken) to corroborate either one of your stories. The kid is an obnoxious sh*t-disturber by all accounts, so his credibility is likely already in the crapper. Use that to your advantage and deny, deny, deny, and when that's done, then stonewall and obfuscate some more until you finally prevail. Hey, it worked for Bill Clinton for the longest time...

Again...I'm not particularly proud of this advice, but it might just work and allow this whole mess to blow over. But you really need to do better in the future and consider this a one-time "Get out of jail free" card that shouldn't be abused going forward...

So far all is good. For those of you condescending me for being me....my so knew i was as i am. he's her child not mine. if he were min he would be a good hearted kid.IAM ME!!I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ME IN MY OWN HOME IN WHICH I PAY FOR!!.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    That seems selfish and immature. The point isn't whether or not your girlfriend is accepting, it's how it puts her in a bad spot. Also it may put you in a worse spot. If she were to lose custody of her son don't you think she'd blame you? Will she tell everyone the reason? Will you be outed? Do you think at that point she'd say she had been ok with it or it came as a complete shock?
    Yeah I know its really none of my business but you asked.

It's something we all don't want but it is your life and think of it this way, in 100 years who would care. I hope you can accept what happen and go with the flow. If you love these people then you would talk with them about it more and more. For now, working with your SO would be the best move.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I AM ME!!I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ME IN MY OWN HOME IN WHICH I PAY FOR!!.

I can agree with this BUT at the same time, you are also the one that decided to have a relationship and everything it brought to the table. With that said, why even post about it if you don't care? You said it's "not good" yet surely you don't care which seems like a recipe for disaster.

My SO is supportive, accepting, and enjoys from time to time that she has a GF/BF to go shopping with and the like but I would never do anything to put her under the truck sort to speak. I think you need to exit the fog a bit and take a look around you. Really think out what kind of damage your willing to do to others. Yes you should always be you but unless your TG and transitioning, sometimes the CDing has to take a back seat to more important things.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by im-sparkles View Post
    For those of you condescending me for being me....my so knew i was as i am. he's her child not mine. if he were min he would be a good hearted kid.IAM ME!!I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ME IN MY OWN HOME IN WHICH I PAY FOR!!.
    With bravado like this, you might as well be out to everyone you know.

I'm unsure of what kind of advice you were expecting. No one is deriding you for being "you". And what your SO knows isn't all that relevant either. It's about respect (for your SO, for yourself if you don't desire to be outed) and restraint from playing dress-up when based on your description there was a very reasonable expectation that you'd be caught.

I hope you're good with her parents knowing. Seems you weren't so good with that a few days ago or you would have told them about "you" yourself. I hope that going forward you are all good with wondering when the next shoe is going to drop. Your own words, he is "undisciplined...", who has he told? Who will he tell? At what point might you choose disclosure to others on your terms rather than risking them finding out through the grapevine?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I was in a bit of a bad mood when i wrote that last post.That kid just really gets under my skin. However it is what it is now. I wasn't really looking for advice more less getting it off my chest. But points well taken everyone . I shall have to work harder on my restraint both with dressing and temper.Have a great day everyone !!

You certainly don't have the market cornered on dumb moves. I know I belong to the club too, as I'm sure many others do. The important thing is that nobody gets hurt. I wish you luck. BTW you do look pretty.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Banned Read only
    There may be an up side to this encounter. If your SO's family is not accepting, you may find the kid is banned from dropping over entirely. If her family is not accepting, it's better to find out sooner than later. As others have said, all you can do is just let it play out.

Quote Originally Posted by im-sparkles View Post
    IAM ME!!I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ME IN MY OWN HOME IN WHICH I PAY FOR!!.
    guess that's the answer then. Here's my take, it is YOUR life, it is your SO's life. What you do is your choice as long as it isn't illegal or doesn't physically hurt someone. Would his father become physical? Then you need to take measures to protect yourself. If he is just going spread gossip, let him. You can weed out the chaff later. Those who are truly your friends won't care and will see him and an old hen.

Raising the kid, you are on your own. You don't have any control over it but it does IMO point to a very dysfunctional family
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,