Thread: Feels like the first time again !

Feels like the first time again !

Finally I've got some time to dress. Its been abt 17 mths since I last dressed. Though I've had plenty of chances but the time frame was too short The planning has been good just knowing that I'll be a woman again for a short time at least. Sitting here fully dressed is amazing. Also the rush of doing it after a long period of time I've missed that as well. Its missing when you dress all the time.

Hugs.

Nice one Dominique!

I'm not sure I'd want to go 17 months however much the feeling might be amplified with the anticipation - that just seems a little too long, but glad you're there now...

Just think, if you take this long again, the next time you do it, you might be in a foreign country... (to me, that is... )

Enjoy your time!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Dominique,
    My opportunities to dress have not been as frequent as they once were but thankfully not as infrequent as yours. However I know what you mean about that bit of extra excitement. That moment when you look in the mirror and see the transformation is just such a rush and so satisfying. Hopefully I have an opportunity coming up later this week after a 2 month break. Anticipation rising. Here's hoping your opportunities are more frequent.

I've got the next 4 weeks to dress as oldest daughter is doing work experience, so making up for lost time.

Aspiring Member
    I feel like I've been chasing that "first time feeling" all my life. Not unlike an addict unsuccessfully trying to get back to that first hit. Maybe some time off, though not 17 months would do me well.

Wow, I am glad you got some time Dominique, That is a long stretch with no dressing.
    I could never make it that long.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Platinum Member
    Hi Dominique, I'm so happy for your new found dressing time.
    Dressing everyday I just can't imagine going a year and a half without dressing
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

17 months is a long time not being able to dress, I'd be a total grouchy old bear if I had to wait that long. I could not imagine the anticipation that you must have been feeling.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Dominque . . . I am glad you finally got a chance to dress again

Hugs

Isha

17 months? WOW! I'm about to do 2 weeks and I reckon I'm going to be hanging out (not literally) for some fem time.
    But I get where you are coming from. I get moments when I think I could pack it all away and then BLAM! Something seemingly insignificant gets me back.
    Cheers
    Amanda

Wow...that's a long time....would have turned into some kinda crazed pole cat if I tried going that long...!!...welcome back ...!!

17 months is a really long dry spell. Fortunately for me, even relatively short periods donning just a few feminine items helps me keep my sanity until longer opportunities are available. I hear the excitement in your writing. Enjoy this special day!

Glad you have a few weeks to dress

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I'd be in the loonie bin if I couldn't dress for that long, Dominique!

Have fun Dominique!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I've gone that long without dressing, and it's tough. Congrats for enjoying some femme time

Careful I bite <3
    I wonder if the methods of storing sexual energy (Kama Sutra related) etc would work for dressing as well.

People have gone 17 months before, Dominique but they were motivated by a will to quit crossdressing, or a situation like deployed armed forces that made it impossible.

I am curious to know what effect that abstinence had on you and your relationships.
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

I just came off a 9 month dry spell, that was long enough, I]m not sure I could survive 17 months without dire consequence.
    But I know what you mean by that first time feeling, but even better, since now there is no guilt that comes with dressing, back when I started, 64 years ago, there was a lot of guilt that went with it.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.