Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am thinking to wear a pair of my wife's pantyhose do you believe that she understan

i am thinking to wear a pair of my wife's pantyhose do you believe that she understan

my wife have many nylon pantyhose in her closet, some of them are from past years
    i want to wear one of them which she has too long time to wear it. the problem is that if i wear it because of i wear bigger size than her it may be distroy it so i must send this to the rubbish
    do you believe that see knows how many pantyhose has?
    which is our opinion to try to wear or not, because see understand about my crossdressing?

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    As a kid I tried my mother's pantyhose in secret. It did not work. Your wife will find out. Best to buy your own pair.

There is absolutely no way to put on a pair of pantyhose and prevent the owner from knowing they were worn by someone else. It is just not likely that she will "understand" such a thing. Buy your own. Each package has a height and weight chart to assist in knowing which size to buy. Pantyhose are some of the most intimate items a woman will buy and I would be surprised if she was not offended, it would be a major violation of her "space."

Actually it would be much better to talk to her and express your desire to wear her clothes. You will eventually (typically after an offense has happened) and then you will be on the defensive. Treat her with greater respect and talk to her prior to any offense.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Don't jut try on her things. Buy your own if this is what you want to do. But really talk ot her and tell her how you feel. AND WHY you want to do it.
    Panty hose are not that expensive Haven't you ever been sent to the store to buy a pair for her?? or her other girl things??

Take care and good luck on being you

Leann

Like Celeste said, she will know that someone wore her pantyhose. So if you don't want to get caught, get your own. Know one will care, but if you want a cover story, you can say that she tore her pantyhose and she needed a new pair immediately.

However, if you want her to find out, go right ahead and wear them. Just be aware that disclosure (telling her) will likely go over much better than discovery (her finding out).
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

You should always buy your own things, especially undergarments. There is no way she won't know that you wore her hosiery.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

It's not clear from your last sentence whether your wife already understands about your crossdressing...

Either way, most people would say you shouldn't do this without her permission... Mind you, most people here also admit that they have done something like this themselves, without the owners permission... but perhaps when they were younger...

Honestly - if it's something she doesn't wear anymore and she has lots of them (not if she just has 2 or 3..), I doubt that she knows exactly what she has... so I think doing this is only a minor crossdressing sin, and may be easy for you if you just want to try... but you must be prepared for the consequences...

And if you get serious you must promise - promise mind! - to buy your own soon...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I agree, buying your own clothes is the way to go. If that scares you, I've done the "I'm buying what's on a grocery list" technique and gone through the self-checkout.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    In situations like these you could just say to yourself, "I will either respect my wife by staying out of her personal items or I will not."

That's an honest question one can ask himself that should help to make his choices easier.

It's not a minor sin. Underwear today, clothes tomorrow. Buy your own stuff. And no she will not understand unless you talk too her. The best course if action is disclosure at the very beginning. It that was not done, then I have no advice other that to talk. Good luck as it can go either way at this point.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

From your post it's not clear that you want to wear any (new) pantyhose or just your wife's? If any pantyhose will do then Ryce has the perfect cover story if you are embarrassed to buy your own - make your shopping list very obvious and no one will raise an eyebrow. Don't risk (very likely) getting caught just because her pair is convenient. If you want to wear specifically her pantyhose, then why? Is it in an attempt to become more like her or a myriad of other questions? If it is more of a kinky sexual thing to wear specifically her pantyhose and you want to share that kink with her to spice up the bedroom experience, then maybe some playful conversation is in order. However, since you are on this forum, more than likely there is much more to it than just kinky things for the bedroom. If you are in the early stages of CDing, then don't make the first mistake by wearing her pantyhose - or any other of her clothes as well. Of course, you need to think about where to put your newly purchased hose once you've enjoyed their look and feel.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I dont have a wife or so at home, but trust me SHE WILL KNOW. So unless you want to figure out how to explain, my best advice is to man up, or women up in this case and head out and buy your own. If she finds those at least you can say you use them to strain paint or something, or ask her for an old pair and try them when she is unaware, then well strain some old paint just so she doesnt expect something.
    Erica

I can see doing this if you are like 12 yrs old
    BUT you are not as you have a wife
    So buy your own or ask her
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Banned Read only
    Buy your own. They're everywhere.

Pantyhose are cheap and are available in every department store, grocery store or drugstore in the world. Many places have self checkouts now so you don't even have to show your purchase to anyone else. Just buy your own.

- Diane

You have to figure out which ones she doesn't wear anymore and that are headed for the garbage can. Once the get a run they're worthless to women.

OK, you can buy your own, but then what if she discovers pantyhose in the house that aren't hers? Busted
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I would agree with the others... you should buy your own. The fit is better and you don't have to worry about the suspicions that could come from your wife. I would also add that telling your wife is one of the touchy subjects that has to be thought out thoroughly. Speaking from experience, I can tell you that your spouse can react very unexpectedly and in some cases harshly. Think of why you want to tell her then how you plan to tell her. you may want to test the waters a bit as well so you can see how she reacts. In my opinion, tell your spouse is admirably, but we all have skeletons and some are never discussed. We all need our "me" time and we don't question her "girl" time.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    My advice is to never, but NEVER, wear any of you wife's stuff.
    NEVER "borrow" a skirt, hose, shoes, scarf, necklass.
    Even to the point of her offering you to wear one of her blouses or ANYTHING ELSE.
    Been there, done that.
    BIG mistake. Make it easy on yourself. You'll NEVER regret it. Ever.

The Mad Scientist
    Yet another vote to buy your own stuff.

Even if the size is right.. It can be a violation of epic proportions to her.

That said: You could always ask her to borrow it and get her permission.
    My experience is that it's unlikely she will give it though.

you should buy your own because she will defiantly know. I tried to wear some of my wife and she could always tell when I did.

Careful I bite <3
    I won't try to patronize you by telling you she'll definitely know, there are cases here where women didn't know exactly what happened.

If she organizes her stuff well, or even opens that drawer a lot, she will know it's been rifled through for sure. There is a really good chance she knows how many pairs she has as well. Do you know how many pairs of shoes you own? It's kind of like that, you know what each one is for, and why you have multiple pairs if their similar. At work do you know where your main work equipment is every day?

In that light even your own fears MAY become a reality, and you cannot afford to lie to yourself about this.

The best advice is to respect your wife though. Either tell her, or buy your own. To violate her intimates, or even ANY of her items, will just add to the shock when she finds out that you like to do this. That will exponentially increase your problems if/when it does happen. If you do this it IS VERY LIKELY that it is a when, not an if. I had a friend that I wore her stuff, I came out to her much later and admitted it. She bought me a pair of panties and presented it awkwardly on my next birthday. It was kind of cute, but I know she's still a bit weird about it partially because of that (and she's just my lesbian friend, not even an SO).

As is her way, MsVal will take a little different view...

Autera, if you have been blessed/cursed with gender variance and wish to crossdress, the day will likely come when you will be buying complete, coordinated outfits. This may be with or without your wife's knowledge, but that day is a valid possibility. I do not know whether that thought excites or depresses you, but it's something that you should know.

It sounds like it is time to get started. Go to the store, buy exactly the kind of hose you want, pay for it in cash, and save the receipt with the hose in a safe place. If/when that day comes, you may curiously want to know how long it took you to get that far.

This is *NOT* a competition, but a single point of reference: MsVal went from first purchase to first outfit in about eight months.
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

Buy your own, she will know, they know when anything is out of place.

I have done things like that, as a teen, with my sister, and mom.s hose. They did not mention it, but i know i ruined some of them. I was talked to about going to a shrink, though. Best buy your own. I did the ill advised thing, and regret it. Like others said, maybe tell her about your desire, and maybe how your legs need support? Best to just buy your own.

I wont make that mistake again. The answer to your question is no. By your own stuff. She will find out and she will be upset. Take this advice from my personal experience. Plus, you will have fun shopping, even when it becomes addicting! LOL

Love,
    Lexi V.