Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did we start?

Smile Why did we start?

I am curious about how all you gals started in the fabulous world of crossdressing! My first experience was pantyhose, of which I still have a huge fetish! This occured when I was around 7 or 8 years old, when I snuck around wearing them as much as possible. I never got caught wearing them, but my mom did find an empty No-Nonsense package in my bedroom. She really freaked out! In my late teens in evolved into high heels w/ stilletos being my favorite. Then as I hit 25 it was all the way baby: Wigs, makeup, hose, heels you name it. My only wish is to be a little shorter, (I'm 6'3"), and a little thinner. (yes I'm working on that too :cheeky

My first reaction to womens clothes was comfort, just love the feel of all those frilly things on my body. It still is very sexual for me...an extreme turn on.

Sorry this is so drawn out!

Kisses!

Jackie

I think it was being in the house alone and exploring.

When I found my motheres stockings well it just went down hill from there.

And I love every minute of it.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Mom's underskirt and stockings at about the age of 11/12...nothing seemed the same after that.!!!...know what I mean.!!!!!!!
    Nikki. xx

Hit puberty at 13 and suddenly the urge was there. I loved the silky feel of fem clothes against me still do though now it is less sexual as I like to explore new looks. That was 43 years ago.
    D

coming out to my wife

I have been dressing up in women's lingerie since I was about 7. I have been married for 10 years and my wife has no clue. How do I tell her? Should I tell her? Does anybody have words of wisdom for this fellow cross dresser?

Always had a fascination.

Something that will stay with me forever: I was once round a GG's house, friend of mine, we were about 5 - I was trying to put on her white shoes... you know, t-buckle styly... she was trying to stop me. "They don't fit you.... they're not meant for you..." Those kind of transophobic comments.

Lol... it's been a long time. But I've always loved fem shoes. xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

jackieC

I got started when I was about 8 or 9 my cousin was the same age a me was wearing a pair of shoes that had a little heel maybe two inch or something like that we were playing for awhile running and jumping she took off her shoes and went in the house to go to the bathroom and I tried them on and its been heels for me baby ever since. If I could dress alot more I would but we all know how that is. ERIKA1963
    SMILE IT COULD BE WORSE!

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

re telling your wife

Quote Originally Posted by stuart
    I have been dressing up in women's lingerie since I was about 7. I have been married for 10 years and my wife has no clue. How do I tell her? Should I tell her? Does anybody have words of wisdom for this fellow cross dresser?
    dear sister i have experience in telling ones wife,all i can say it took me 34 years to finally tell my wife and i was so relieved that she accepted me for who i really am,my advice is if you have small children or none at all then try to tell them sooner than later so you will know that she really loves you ,i know that this is a big decision but it nearly killed me not being able to tell her so many times.well good luck your sister phylisanne

I started when I was 11. My parents were away, and there was a babysitter downstairs. I tried on a colorful dress of my Mom's, which turned out to not be a dress but a romper. I stuck two small baseballs down it, but no bra. That was all I dared to do at that time. Later it was lingerie and pantyhose. You know, I never figured out how to masturbate successfully until I was 20.

That's how I started. As to why I started: I started because I'm a crossdresser.

not to make this a saga, i was dared to dress up like a girl when i was oh 11-12, i did , and i loved it, i kinda puzzled my friends, but it felt right and wondered why i wasnt born this way , it was electric , the begining of my sexualitly and all, and here i am, it also led to some things that are not so clean to talk about here

Growing up my mother always kept her dresses in my bedroom closet because hers was full with everything else and all my clothes went into my dresser. Anyway one day when I was 13 I stayed home from school for a reason I forget and the temptaion was too much they had always been there but it was like they were calling to me. I was all alone, so I put on one of her dresses and pranced about the house. The more chances I got the more I started adding on until finally I got the courage to get all dressed up in a dress, pantyhose, heels, and make-up and it has been in my life ever sense.

I have actually told my mother this and she laughed and said, " At least someone got some use out of those old things"
    The key to my heart is a sexy pair of heels.

"She is everything to me
    The unrequited dream
    A song that no one sings
    The unattainable
    Shes a myth that I have to believe in
    All I need to make it real is one more reason"...SlipKnot

I was around 14 when I tried on one of my mother's dresses that I found in a trunk.

It may have happened much, much earlier though. I have a distinct memory of being around four years old and trying on "shorts" I found in a linen closet. I've often since thought that they probably were my mother's panties. I never saw her wear shorts in my life.

Carol

What Me Worry
    The story is too long to go into here but suffice to say it started when I was 4-5 years old my aunt would dress me up as a little girl and take me out. Why I have no idea but its been in my mind since then.

It was cheaper than learning to play golf.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

It started when I was around 8. My cousin tried to humiliate me and dressed me up in a nightgown. For some reason, it felt right. After that, it went to bathing suits, then bras and panties. Now I'm wearing outfits, dresses, and even costumes. I eventually want to try wigs, pantyhose, and eventually shoes.

"Why Did We Start?" How Do We Stop?

Seven seems to be the magic number. If not that, then twelve. I was seven when I went for the dressing up gig.(in front of others) Then twelve when I more outwardly expressed my innermost desire to be a girl (participatory). I suppose we have our own demarcations of that eventful influx in our personhood. None the less..,we all found fit at some time in our lives to be outted to our own private selves. Then the matter of the public...I found that to be when I was 20 or so. I've never looked back since. Love & kisses,
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

why did we start good question

I started around 5 or 6 wearing my sisters shoes ,then progressed to panty hose I just loved the soft feeling they made on my body ,and of course my sister loved high heels ,"little did she know I loved her heels too"16 yrs old I started wearing dressesI only had one 18 through my 20.s I went dorment for awhile ,then in my late twenties I went back into it full force and never looked back ,but I,m still in my closet ,thats another issue ,and another story .

i started young, i remember trying on my mom's shoes when i was maybe five, and it went from there. sneaking dresses that my sisters outgrew and just moving onto lingerie and everything else.
    i love stockings the most at first, then panties and bras.
    of course as soon as i moved out, i was wearing nighties to bed and panties every day. i now own several pairs of shoes, even thigh high boots, a few dresses and tons of panties.

Banned Read only
    The first vivid memory I have is being at home during school holidays aged about five wearing a white blouse, a cardigan, a pleated grey school skirt, navy blue knickers, white ankle socks, and strappy sandals.
    My memory is vivid as it's a memory of an old b&w photo. I don't know what happened to it, I've looked through all the usual family photos and there are a few of girls of about that age.
    I've consulted with my sisters but sadly none of them are me.
    But I did find out from my sister June that although it was her hand me downs I was in, I was wearing my own knickers.
    This was how I first found out about my Mothers rule about everyone wearing their own (nametagged) knickers.
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 01-23-2006 at 11:39 PM.

When I was around 5, I didn't have any boys my age in the neighborhood my age & the older boys didn't want a little kid around, so I played with my sister & her friends. We played all girl games including dressup in girls clothes. I got hooked & never stopped dressing. When I got older, I just loved the feel of the underwear, dresses & skirts.

Trying on a pair of my big sister's knickers (panties) when I was 12. I had found these lovely garments fascinating for a few years before that but it was then that I first had the urge to wear them and have never looked back since, wearing female underwear instead of male ever since. This led in time to my wearing her skirts, bras, blouses etc and later my Mum's as well when I was alone at home.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Well, at first, curiosity. Loved the look and feel of ladies things so it seemed natural ro try them on. It had the desired effect. It looked good, felt good, and it led to self satisfaction. After that it got easier and more desirable. Guess we train ourselves in a cause and effect manner.
    As I got older, I got more elaborate, got a few items mtself and before O knew it I had a complete wardrobe, about 6 pairs of shoes, lingerie, a wig, jewelry, pefume and breast forms. After a while it felt more comfortable than wearing mmen's clothing, certainly was sexier amd felt like I wanted to dress that way for the rest of my life.
    Dawn

Southern California CD ocxdresser's Avatar

my ex

Many years ago my ex gf whom had been living w me moved out abruptly...and neglected two loads of laundry (one in washer one in dryer) in her hurry to leave....she never asked for/about them and all the sydden i had a fairly good sized wardrobe...its been sheer heaven ever since .....if she could only see me now ...!!!!

GypsyKaren
    I remember wearing my mother's nightgowns when I was 5 or so, I also used to get into her lipsticks. I started serious dressing when I was 11 or 12, I really don't remember why. I found a pair of stockings and put them on, and that was all she wrote, I was hooked. Switched to pantyhose when they first showed up in my step-sister's drawer, I was 12 or 13 then, and became instantly and totally addicted to them. I've been at it ever since, and since I'm out of the closet I wear them everyday now.

GypsyKaren

Smile Thanks sis

I guess I was about 11 when I tried on my sisters panties but actually got hooked when I was 18 and in my own apartment. Thanks sis