Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To purg or not to purge

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Thank you, Jamie, I couldn't agree more.

When younger I purged because of something bad I did. Not Because of dressing

Now older because of being under constant doctors care
    Diabetes, DVT, constant leg ulcers,heart attacks I don't dress any more.
    However, the desire is always there. Fantasy helps a lot.
    Giving advice to the younger generation helps a lot too.
    Marilyn Monroe says "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".
    and I wish I was born a woman

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have purged a few times too....eventually I wised up and realized what a waste it is to purge....never tried to "cure" myself though...in order to be cured..one would need to be sick....and I'm not sick. ECCENTRIC...yes.....sick....no....I consume massive amounts of vitamin C and acai ...its good for the immune system..and your skin.

I've only purged once and it was due to feeling lonely and having a desire to be normal. It's a waste because the urge doesn't go away completely and will come back. What helped me get over the urge to purge is telling my SO about it.

I purged once, and I miss this really cute halter maxi dress I had. Other than that, I'm like any other girl and only get rid of a few things here and there.

If I never purged, they would find Julie under a mountain of crap that finally collapsed. I continually buy new stuff and purge the stuff I'm sick of, especially if it never really worked for me, and since I'm not a GG, that's a whole lot of things!!
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.