Thread: A second adventure

Daniella Argento

A second adventure

So, I had my second trip out and about this weekend.

We reprised our trip to the same trans friendly gay club/bar we went to last time as we both felt comfortable there and really enjoyed the vibe, the crowd and the venue.

The weather has been a bit iffy so instead of the sleeveless cocktail dress I was going to wear I went with floral jeggings, a nude shoulder blouse and my closed high heels (first time I have worn closed heels for any length of time). I accessorized with some floral type jewelry and a flower hair clip (it WAS a spring party and I felt the need to make an effort)...

We forgot to draw cash on Saturday morning, so on the way to the club we stopped at our local service station and I drew some cash from the ATM... Stepping out of the car in full site of people who may or may not be sympathetic was a bit of a THING, but I felt I had to do it. It was all very new and a little nerve wracking. Especially when a car pulled up right behind me and the 2 guys didn't get out but watched me do my thing. I got my cash, stuffed it into my bag and made a beeline for the car.

We went to the club and danced, chatted, caught up and met some new people... Had a drink usual stuff... I was in a very festive mood and danced more than usual. It was a LOT of fun and I was far more relaxed than the first time out. I realised that sandals are far easier to dance in than closed shoes but I didn't let that minor detail get in my way WHAT FUN!

Then a very unexpected (well for naive little me anyway) thing happened...
    My wife said that she had overheard some of the men at the bar discussing me. I said she must have been mistaken... Anyway some time later one of the men wandered over from the bar and put a drink down in front of me and then put his hand on my back, asking if I wanted it. He rubbed my back in a friendly sort of way...
    I was so surprised! I mean intellectually I knew this could happen but I didn't expect it to happen to ME! Anyway I was literally speechless (which is rare for me). Fortunately one of the other girls came to my rescue and engaged him in conversation while I did my deer in the headlights impersonation. He lost interest and left. I feel bad but it was just so unexpected (and a little flattering). So I have resolved to practice some polite, humorous but firm put downs just in case I need these in future. I kind of thought having my wife around as 'bouncer' would be sufficient deterrent but it seems I was wrong.

It was a little strange and very flattering! Fortunately my wife was ok with it all and found it somewhat amusing.
    We met some lovely new people, had a nice conversation about shopping and stuff and then and then we left a little later.

I was so buzzed I asked my wife to drive us a round for a bit whilst we chatted. Sadly it seems the South African Police Services 'Tranny Intelligence Division' are getting more on the ball as we saw a police roadblock in the distance, so my wife diverted down some side roads and got home without incident. I am still not ready to face a police officer and explain the situation to him/her.

What a lovely night out.

Another good experience Daniella - thanks for sharing it...

There is no surprise to me you've found an admirer... so yes, you really do need to work on your polite refusals for the future... Imagine if your wife found it more amusing to not 'bounce' someone, but just to sit back and watch the show...!

Nice story...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Hi Daniella

So good to hear you had an enjoyable time again. I can attest to the fact that the "Tranny intelligence division" does not exist. We've only been to the "Trouble" parties once, but I had an encounter with the Metro on the way home. We drove through un-accosted the first time (there was no way to turn off), a short distance later my wife realised she'd lost a (very nice) earring so we turned back and went through again on the other side! Again unstopped. We retrieved the earing and by this time I was feeling lucky, besides I felt like testing the new Constitution (Trans- rights and all). I felt fine, but knew I'd had a drink or two earlier in the evening, so was still concerned that it might actually show up. My luck ran out as they made me get out the car after asking, and me replying I'd had a drink, to make me take a breathalyzer test. They seemed stunned at walking this lamp post like lady over to the testing station. I think they were as relieved as I was when it showed 0.0, since they told me they'd have to arrest me if I was over the limit. I can only imagine: "So in which cells shall we put her... uh... him?". They didn't even notice I'd lost my shoes (red high heels of course!) by then. I ran for the car quick as I could and was outta there in a flash.

How's about some pictures?

Hopefully we'll meet up sometime soon, and don't worry, your wife will not need to "bounce" me!
    Last edited by Jenny Elwood; 09-02-2014 at 04:26 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Dani, Having already seeing your pictures in the picture section
    I can sure see why the gentleman was so taken with your look , You looked fantastic in that outfit.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Daniella Argento
    Thanks for the feedback everyone (Katey and Blue Orchid, you are very sweet).
    Somehow I am quite grateful for the bouncer ;-)
    I wonder if we should tip them off about the need for a tranny intelligence division Jenny? Then we could supply them with false information and have open roads wherever we go? :-)

Reality Check
    1) You know if you draw cash from an ATM machine your actions are being recorded (video) right? You are on the bank's recorder all dolled up and using your ATM card.

2) It's great that you had your wife drive (assuming she was sober) because you were drunk, but the police often watch for people trying to avoid a checkpoint and she could have made things worse. If she was driving (and sober) you had nothing to worry about. I don't know about where you live but where I live it's not a crime to wear women's clothes unless it's a disguise.

Daniella Argento
    Neither of us had been drinking, the side road was a looooooong way away from the roadblock and do t really care what some minion at the bank may or may not think of a sexy woman using my ATM card. They probably don't check video (if it exists) unless they have to. And I think the bank needs me as a client more than I need them as a bank.
    Just don't feel like engaging with authority while dressed, don't need the grief, minor though it may be...

Banned Read only
    If you and your wife are frequenting a gay/lesbian club all you have to do is have your wife tell the admirer that you are already spoken for. I suspect your wife was showing a little of her "devilish" side by leaving you hanging alone to handle the admirer.

Reality Check
    You posted "I was so buzzed I asked my wife to drive us ". How were you buzzed if you hadn't been drinking? Drugs?

Daniella Argento
    Buzzed from a good experience natural happy high...

Sounds like a great evening, Danit!

Quote Originally Posted by Danitgirl1 View Post
    Anyway some time later one of the men wandered over from the bar and put a drink down in front of me and then put his hand on my back, asking if I wanted it. He rubbed my back in a friendly sort of way...
    Sounds like your wife felt you needed a little dose of real "girl world!"

It is surprising how much guys feel free to touch women, happens all the time -- a stranger extends his arm to help you down some stairs and casually places his hand on your back (I'm sure he's just trying to help steady you as you step down, maybe), all very casual and natural.

I agree with Katey, your wife enjoyed your dilemma and was doing you a good deed, letting you learn what to do when you get hit on. If you're gonna "live pretty" you're going to have to learn to deal with it like a lady.

Enjoy!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Glad you had a good time. Maybe a engagement and wedding ring to just flash at them?

Banned Read only
    ... one of the men wandered over from the bar and put a drink down in front of me and then put his hand on my back, asking if I wanted it. He rubbed my back in a friendly sort of way....
    All I can think is how creepy that move is and how many roofies he dropped in it. I fear for my daughters, who are in their early 20's, about troglodytes like that. No woman would have been flattered. Disgusted is more like it.

Buzzed from a good experience natural happy high...
    ... and let's hope that there will be many more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Good to hear all went well.

Remember though, never take drinks from strangers.
    DonnaT

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    All I can think is how creepy that move is and how many roofies he dropped in it. I fear for my daughters, who are in their early 20's, about troglodytes like that. No woman would have been flattered. Disgusted is more like it.
    Slightly off topic, but I saw an tv ad for a nail polish that identifies rookies in beverages by changing color. It's being sold to help women avoid just such situations.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    My wife told me about that! (spellcheck got you on "roofies"). Great idea.

Daniella Argento
    So, of course, no accepting of drinks is an obvious one. Wife and I are paranoid to the extent that we don't let the bar tender open the soft drink cans, we do that ourselves...
    And yes Jennifer, of course a man touching a woman (or me) is creepy, BUT I did find it a little flattering as a first time event. He didnt paw at me or grab anything 'private'... Having said that it is only flattering BECAUSE I am a crossdresser and it was a first time thing... Not saying I want it to be a fixture! Hence my need to develop some humorous but firm put downs. And btw
    I do wear my wedding ring dressed... No deterrent there! :-/

Careful I bite <3
    A ring for some men is an invitation. They prefer the challenge, and a girl who won't be looking for a commitment.

Still agree you should be careful with guys (no matter how polite he may be). You're wife was definitely enjoying seeing you squirm a bit.

Wow, Dani, what an awesome night out. I bet you loved every minute...lol. So happy for you. Are there pics somewhere?
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Being hit on for the first time and so unexpectedly can be a little harsh.
    The first time it happened to me I felt a hand on my back rubbing it.
    It was a lovely tingly feeling but one of my girlfriends came to the rescue very quickly.
    The shock of it all, maybe she was too quick 'cause I did savour that moment for the rest of the night.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.