Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do any of you consider yourselves androgynous in guy mode?

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the manliest girl of all?
    Okay, not that extreme but mirrors are unforgiving. I have great legs though and keep in good shape. Its all above the shoulders.

I would have to say yes. I am in the do what you feel category. If I wanna paint my toes or wear a pair of heels I do it! But not around people I know LOL

SusanaO, you are a kindred soul!

I'm a big dude with a beard who likes dressing in pretty things. (I have *taste* dammit!) I paint my fingers & toes, I wear earrings and toe rings, I do mascara and eye liner. 70% of my shoes are "women's". I wear skirts around the house most of the time.

an·drog·y·nous
    (anˈdräjənəs)
    - adjective
    - partly male and partly female in appearance; of indeterminate sex.
    - having the physical characteristics of both sexes; hermaphrodite.
    What *IS* guy mode for folks like us? Are we 'hiding' when wearing pants, but being 'out' while in a dress? Horsepucky!

We 'walk between worlds' honey. We are neither and both.

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 09-03-2014 at 09:35 PM.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

The avvy pic isn't me
    Totally androgynous.
    The only time I can pull off anything resembling masculine is when I decide to go without facial shaving or any make-up.

About the only thing left that isn't at least somewhat femme is the very short hair (hey it gets hot here and wigs are a bit more comfy) and my usual work shirt is a simple men's tee. Every other item I wear is usually womens. The jeans, and shoes can be purchased to be of the tweener variety.

It's prolly my face that get's me the most looks tho, tho leaning more to the masculine side in structure I've decided being me, means thin well plucked and accented with make-up brows, mascara smartly used, and I swear by the BB and CC creams as a light foundation.

Earrings a must, perfume absolutely.
    When not at work and in sandal weather the painted toes (usually decorated with a toe ring or three) are on show, and lack of body hair too of course.

On the flipside, I seem like a normal everyday dude to most people, no femme walk or over the top mannerisms. Most know me as an outdoors person.

Oh, and I haven't been around here in ages, for the record the avy pic isn't me.
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 09-03-2014 at 09:55 PM.

I like to think that I can pull of androgendy but in reality I feel extremely masculine. I do do somethings to make my male guise look more feminine though. Things like shaping my eyebrows.
    Done crying.

Silver Member
    I enjoy a "heather lite" look with women's jeans (usually can't tell the difference), female boots (medium heels), bra, some jewelry, and subtle makeup - more eye makeup at night or with sunglasses. Have gone to movies, shopping and errands. Fun. Feels good. And no one really notices or cares.

I dress most of the time the way I look in my profile pic - low cut blouses, very short shorts over a braless thigh length bodysuit, bra, long stockings, running shoes, make up - lipstick, eye shadow, tinted moisturizer, blush, mascara -and, if I'm out big women's sunglasses and a hat or cap. It's a kind of sporty unisex look. My SO wants me to look androgynous and buys me clothes and make up so that I do. She has always taken a lot of care about my appearance. If I'm going out to dinner or a gallery opening I'll wear a 3/4 length women's floppy pants, a beautiful men's Hawaiian or Guayabera shirt with long colorful stockings. I am non binary (femme) transgender so androgyny is my home address. I am never trying to pass as a woman but I also do not want to be seen as a normal man. I do my very best to present as my authentic queer dramatic self. I usually succeed.

I always thought I looked like a guy in guy mode, but I just looked at some drab photos from 2 years ago that I hadn't seen and realized that I don't anymore. It was more than a bit strange.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I can't pass, I do go out infemme on occasion but I really just want to be a feminine man and for prople to notice my feminine characteristics. I shave completely, have very thin shaped eyebrows and use eyebrow pencil. small hoop ear rings, long arylic nails witha light shade of pink, lip gloss, mascara, some foundation. Ankle braclet, arm braclet, diamond necklace. I wear only girls clothes, panties, bra, short shorts, skinny jeans, jeggiongs, leggings, shoes with 1 -2 inch heels, girls tops with lowscooped necklines.. I feel feminine , enjoy being feminine and what to present as a feminine man.